Turbo Hayabusa VS Supra & Cobra VS Supra

Cobrastruk04

RadSRT4 said:
Let me clear things up.

I was the cameraman filming the race, and if you go back to the first video entitled "sunday" you will see the turbo on the busa, i filmed it for at least 30 seconds.

the supra in question goes high 8's at the track, so what is not to believe that it could beat a busa from a roll?
This busa made 250~rwhp on 9psi, and the supra i'm sure makes over 1k. Next sunday, the busa is turning it up to 12pis in which he made over 300whp, and they are going to run agian, i will have that video also.

I'm just confused as to which part you dont believe, even with a video posted.

Will
WCMS
www.wcmotorsports.com :pop:

---If you'd take a close look that isn't a turbo that is just a chrome header not a turbo!!! There is no turbo on that bike, it looks just to be stock. If the bike and supra run in the single digits then are those vettes supercharged also???

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
BayareaCob04 said:
Go ahead and take a look at the video. I believe that it is just a header :shrug: maybe, just maybe... I think you should go learn the difference between what a header looks like and what a turbo looks like.
http://www.wcmotorsports.com/videos.html
IT IS A TURBO BUSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez the guy that owns the supra owns the CL65 AMG that I raced. The supra goes high 8's@150+ Don't understand why everybody is trying to argue about it. It is a turbo busa and a fast ass supra. Stock busas only run mid 10's out here at about 135-138 range. Our track here sucks. Hope this clears some things up.

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
1slosnake said:
IT IS A TURBO BUSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez the guy that owns the supra owns the CL65 AMG that I raced. The supra goes high 8's@150+ Don't understand why everybody is trying to argue about it. It is a turbo busa and a fast ass supra. Stock busas only run mid 10's out here at about 135-138 range. Our track here sucks. Hope this clears some things up.

THANK YOU! GEEZ THIS WEEKEND ILL TAKE A VID OF THE OTHERSIDE OF THE FAIRING FOR THESE TOOLS. :mj:

Y2K Roadster

Established Member
spyder1337 said:
Take a stroll over to www.superkaos.com and I think you might get an idea partner. :coolman:

I believe that you are the one that needs to get an idea "partner" A stock Busa from the factory WITH AN EXPERT RIDER can put it into the high 9's stock. So adding a Turbo would have to add a full second...FROM 9.9 to 8.8...that is no easy feat. Plus, if they went from a roll, the Supra is going to have the advantage because aerodynamics on bikes are not as good up top...so buddy, how much time off of a 9.9 do you think a simple turbo would add to a Busa...it would take close to about 4-5 hundred HP for a car to achieve that as well as other variables...tool:)

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Some of you guys are morons. Yes the Supra runs high 8s and yes that IS A TURBO BUSA. You have the proof right infront of you and still try and make up BS excuses. Do we have some closet ricers on this board? :loser:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Motorcycles can be beaten by cars as hard as it is for some of you to beleive. Even sub 10 second bikes, espcially when it comes to the roll.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread