Turbo Eclipse

dsm

Established Member
good race and kill, unfortunately alot of eclipse owners think that with a front mount intercooler they are like gawdly fast or something. good kill on the yuppy for thinking he was gonna wax u. :kaboom:

ltv1

Established Member
OK, I love Eclipses. Can you get the rice shops to stop selling those ****ing fake BOV's though? One scared the crap out of me last night, I thought someone was popping a round off at me.

I just momentarily go nuts when people jump me. They can flash their lights or something gentlemanly. Posers just maker real import racers look bad, IMHO.

I would love to have a TT Supra to play with, so I am not anti-Japenese.

How do you serious import guys dispatch the losers? I couldn't hang with the tools I see even if I was 17 again.

ltv1

Established Member
Originally posted by EPCobra
I was at the local drag strip when a guy came up to me and asked me if I wanted to race. I was like sure, I love to kill ricers. When we were in line, we were side by side, he gets out and puts water in something by his headlight. I asked him honestly enough "Whatcha got there?" I looks at me and with this punk kid attitude says "INTERCOOLER". I think at that point I was supposed to be scared. If that was't bad enough when we were about to pull up and stage as I was rolling up my window I heard him tell his friend "I don't know why he is even racing me? He ONLY has a Mustang." My attitude went from having fun to business at that point. We went to the line and the lights dropped to green. I pulled this guy from the start and at an eight of a mile I had about 5 car lenghts on him. At this point I put on my flashers, a slap in the face. I usually don't try to embarrasse anyone at the track but I think the situation warranted it. After the race the jackass came up to me and gave the usual "Man what do you have done? I usually beat Mustang Cobras!" I was like in your dreams. I got him where a movie script couldn't protect him and I let him have it. So this one goes out to all of the Fast and the Furious, Mustang Cobras Rule!!!

LTV's reason 13,348 to avoid the track unless you have it booked.
Good Lord. These are the moments that ruin a night for me. My next fave is when you have your hood up and Acne and Oilface start making fun of your engine with backwards hats.

You humiliated him well, same thing I would have done.:)

dsm

Established Member
Originally posted by ltv1

How do you serious import guys dispatch the losers? I couldn't hang with the tools I see even if I was 17 again.

i look for stickers, half painted body kits, cars with every add on u can think of and then i stay away. :)

ltv1

Established Member
I was cruising Dale Mabry, Sonic, and Gandy the other night. It was as you know, one of the few nights lately it wasn't monsoon rains. I saw Mullet.net, a few of them I think. The rest was junk. No Vettes, Vipers, nuthin...

Pretty much *all I saw* was Tampa P.D. every 100 yards. They either had kids pulled over or were moving in for the kill. They were tagging people right at the gas station.

Some morons wanted to race down DM! About 95% of the vehicles were the stickered body kit jobs you addressed. Not performance machines.

I will probably end up at the PP Burger King or something, I am not having fun anymore (saturday) because of these kids. Neither is my wife or some of my friends. I know most cities have this problem now, too bad, ruins it for all. Getting the bumsrush from a Sonic was very strange.

It is a shame to turn the bridge over on Saturday, but I just go out on Friday. Hopefully a club that is cool pops up here. All ages, performance vehicles only, serious people looking for real recreation. No, not a gang.

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Originally posted by dsm
i look for stickers, half painted body kits, cars with every add on u can think of and then i stay away. :)

if u see an apc sticker just walk away, and also if u see someone who has an eclipse and say nice dsm and he goes"huh" just walk away, u learn to read people w/ imports and what kinda person they are and what they think about their cars.. its kinda pathetic, one thing u will have to know about me is i know how fast my car is but if challenged i will race anyone cause thats just who i am, and if i lose, thats just that much more i know i have to do to get faster and what my competition runs.... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread