Tunning for Crower Cams

BraMas

Established Member
So I bought some 4V heads with Crower Stage 2 N/A cams installed and called Livernoise about them tunning my car after I get it all back together and they told me they wont tune cars with Crower cams in them because they do not meet there standards on how the car runs with them in. Am I F'd on finding someone to tune my car because they have Crower Cams? I have a e-mail into Pauls HP also but havent heard anything back. I'm just scared I'm stuck with an untunable car now:shrug:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
livernois is a good company but if they don't want to tune it that is likely because they prob. had a bad experience before with a customer. I have never heard of a tuner turning someone down for having crowler cams, I feel like its less that cam maker than it is the particular grind profile on the cams that determines the quality of the drive and idle tune. You will find someone.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
hilarious. I love livernois and they've always done very well by me in my endeavors. that being said- OP cams are not hard to tune at all. you get it to idle and then it's just like tuning a regular car. call eric brooks at brooks speed and he can remote tune you car for 250 bux- and it'll be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread