Tuning on the Boost Works Supercharged GT has begun!

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
We're grinding it out down here in Texas.. 2am, and still going strong! We're hoping to be on the dyno tomorrow. Just working out drive-ability and getting this massive throttle body dialed in (168mm big oval). So far, so good.

10397257_304008073136791_8379493005568969383_o.jpg

Our tuner nailed the tune on our big power GT500 last week. He spent weeks getting the same 168mm throttle body dialed in, after everyone said that only a "certain" tuner could get it done. The thing drives like stock, and we'll have this 3.6LC powered car doing the same shortly.

93SVTvenom

Established Member
Nice to see the dedication!!! Keep up the good work guys I know everyone is dying to see the final results myself included.

svt1111

Established Member
Nice work! Man, you guys didn't waste anytime that's for sure. Congrats on the effort, I'm sure it will be well worth it. Looks like we will be finding out the limits of the new rotating assembly quicker than we thought!

Does this car have LT's on it too ( not even sure if they are out yet for 2015's)?

FATHERFORD

Established Member
That's awesome! I need to come by and see it again and waste more of your time:D

When I get my 15 back we should do some racing. I probably won't be on kill mode on my 15 though.

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
Car is on the dyno.. We're having issues with the car wanting to go into power enrichment mode at light throttle, and can't find the tables necessary in HP tuners to correct it. But, we're working around it for now. Just taking a little longer. These cars are not easy to tune to this extent. When you start changing TB's, injectors, and strapping on power adders, the tables just aren't there yet to get it perfect.

NickSezz

Established Member
Car is on the dyno.. We're having issues with the car wanting to go into power enrichment mode at light throttle, and can't find the tables necessary in HP tuners to correct it. But, we're working around it for now. Just taking a little longer. These cars are not easy to tune to this extent. When you start changing TB's, injectors, and strapping on power adders, the tables just aren't there yet to get it perfect.

+1

We are not offering half ass 2015 tunes until full support is achieved. You can tune a 2015, yes, but all of the tables that allow us to improve drive-ability (which is what you mostly feel in a tune) is just not all there yet. I can't imagine the challenges you guys are facing without that stuff in there. Must be frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread