Tungsten at the dealership...with pics.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Alloy at the dealership...with pics.

photo081706007rh9.jpg

photo081706005bi5.jpg

photo081706002qq7.jpg

Just some pictures of the other cars in the showroom.
photo081706003xi5.jpg

photo081706004ih7.jpg

Here again all I had was my Camera phone so the photos are a bit fuzzy.
I have talked with this dealership before and they called me as soon as the car came in last Friday. The salesman told me that they already had a guy looking at it but if I got up there soon that he would hold it back for me. I was interested in the car until I found out what color it was and that they were also going to be asking for the obigatory mark up. I told him I would pass and to sell to the gentleman that made the trip down to buy it. I am looking for a Vista Blue with white stripes and I am going to wait until the car is selling for low 40's.

Enjoy the pics.

*correction it is Alloy thanks eci*

Last edited:

03'Darin

Established Member
I just delivered a Tungsten last night with the stripes. It looked pretty good. That's an expensive stock of cars for a Ford dealership's show room. lol

Darin

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I'm really undecided about NO stripes? :dw: Not sure I like it!? :shrug:

Subtle? Absolutely! But kind of blends into the landscape like camoflage?:shrug: Which I suppose can be a good thing if you don't have many points to spare on your driver's license? :idea:

Different strokes for different folks!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

03'Darin

Established Member
I was rather dissapointed with the quality of the stripes. They are tape and not paint, which had no reflection on quality. They are seamed on the front bumper and rear spoiler which looks kind of crappy if your standing close to the car. Plus the stripes on this car weren't lined up nice at the seems. Personally if I was buying a car I'd probably order it without the stripes and have someone else stripe it (more than likely with paint instead of tape).

Darin

SVT4ME

Established Member
Looks pretty sweet but would need to see it up close to really decide. Still looks nice thou

1bad04cobra

Established Member
I think it looks real good.Maybe a good alternative to black by blending with the trim but not showing as many scratches and imperfections.

chuckstang

Established Member
mmmm very nice color
and it is no question that I would go stripeless
if the stripes were painted then it would be a tough call but no stripes for me!
that color is hot

Users who are viewing this thread