Tuners around Alabama

EYG03COBRA

Established Member
I live in Huntsville as well, and I plan on using Speed South. I have friends in Birmingham who have used them and say they do great work. Check out their website, and I definitely recommend calling them to see what they can do for your mach.

jonw357

Established Member
Ed Bryan does all my tuning. He is the tuner from RWTD and lives in Madison. He just did my E-85 tune 2 weeks ago. I will say his tune is right on and spends a lot of time tuning. Now he street tunes but he can dyno tune it at Track Masters dyno. The only thing is who cares about dyno numbers. I want real world numbers. Give me a pm and I can get his info to you. Oh and by the way I am over here in Decatur. We need meet up sometime. Not to many modded Mach's running around.

Last edited:

RDWHINE

Terminator
Established Member
Slim in Lacey Springs would be good if he would take his time. I've got 3 i'm trying to decide from Dynospeed Racing in Memphis, Ed Bryan, or Kurgan. Cant really go wrong with any of them

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Ed Bryan does all my tuning. He is the tuner from RWTD and lives in Madison. He just did my E-85 tune 2 weeks ago. I will say his tune is right on and spends a lot of time tuning. Now he street tunes but he can dyno tune it at Track Masters dyno. The only thing is who cares about dyno numbers. I want real world numbers. Give me a pm and I can get his info to you. Oh and by the way I am over here in Decatur. We need meet up sometime. Not to many modded Mach's running around.
RWTD was my tuner of choice when I had my Cobra. Whatever happened to James???

U.M.

Users who are viewing this thread