Tuner recommendations for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
Looking to see if anyone has experience (good or bad) with any tuners for a Jeep Wrangler. I just bought a 2015 Unlimited Sahara and figure there's something out there better then the stock setup. Thanks in advance!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
www.jeepforum.com

Check the normal tuner companies. I believe Diablosport has something out for the Jeeps. I had one on my '04 Grand Cherokee and I couldn't feel a difference at all.

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
nothing I just figured it may help some... It's a stick and I think for a v6 it runs pretty good. Supposed to be 280hp. Just was looking more for the above opinion of "had one and it didn't really help"

ViciousJay

Established Member
subscribing... I have an auto and would prefer crisper shifts. Also I know what you mean, these little penastar motors are peppy for just a 6 banger. If you have a hard to yank it off and go with soft, youve shave about 75lbs off the thing.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Yeah, if you really want more power, check out RIPP superchargers. They have a TON of them installed on wranglers.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Please, tell me about all the other affordable Jeep supercharger kits on the market...

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
A magazine pulled 6.7 sec to 60 and 15.2 @ 89 from a stock 6 speed 2 door wrangler.

Established Member
Depends on what you are looking to get from the tuner. If you are looking to get just power, i would go with the Diablosport. It will give you up to 20hp with a 93 tune, and some other cool features like craw tune, or a mileage tune. If you are just looking to unlock a lot of cool features, i would go with the Superchips jeep flashcal. With that unit, you get the following;

• Corrects speedometer for tire upgrades between 26” - 42”
• Speedometer recalibration for gear /axle swaps up to 5.38
• Locking axle options with transfer case in 4-Hi & 4-Low (2007-10 Rubicon only)
• ESP stability optimization (2011-15 automatic transmission models only)
• Engine idle adjustability for winching
• Daytime running light options (2007-15 models only)
• One touch lane change
• TPMS Options (Download required)
• Radio delay options (2011-15 models only)
• Headlamp delay options (2011-15 models only)
• Horn chirp and exterior lighting flash options when locking doors with keyless entry
• Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
• Internet updatable

Users who are viewing this thread