Tuner in Pa ?

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
Yep, Lund is godly. When I get enough mods and enough money, I'll pay him a visit.

While you're at it, check out phillystangs.com. (shameless site plug, I know. I'm a whore...)

tjs98gt

Established Member
axcelerated motorsports is run by a guy named dale, he has a mobile dynojet he brings to a ton of shows in the tristate area and tunes out of some warehouse. after spending 10 hours on the dyno at his shop the first day and then going back 2 weeks later and doing it again and he still couldnt get it right i wont go back for tuning. but if i see him at a show somewhere then i might use his dyno for some pulls.

at the time my car was an NA 2 valve with PI heads and vt stage 2 NA cams. he got the WOT fine, but thats easy, car wouldnt hold idle worth a shit and stalled at lights all the time.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Contact him on his website not through Evolutions. I can pm you his number if you want. You just have to call on week days between 9-5pm.

Sublimize23

Established Member
He usually won't answer the phone except for local guys like us. First time I talked to him, he said he answered because I have a 610 number, lol. He is a busy guy.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
He does a lot of the tunes for Evolution Performance on their dyno. He's the only one at that shop that I would let tune my car..

+5,000,000,000 - DO NOT let anyone at Evolution, except for Lund, touch or even look at your vehicle! You have been warned.

Users who are viewing this thread