Tuner in houston?

finnfour83

Established Member
I know this has been asked before, but I can't seem to get a consensus on who tunes the 5.0 the best. I was going to do an AED tune but I have a Mac and apperantly I can't interface with my SCT. So I'm just gonna get a dyno tune somewhere. I need suggestions on who is the best down here in the houston area. I hear customer service sucks with most of them, but I just want someone who will give me the best results and knows what their doing.
Thanks in advance

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
You can always drive to Orange, TX and get tuned by Triangle Speed Shop.....I've heard those guys are pretty good, I believe they have a couple Paxton SC'd 5.0s running in the 9s on the stock block.

robloz50

Established Member
Yeah I will be taking my Paxton Gt to Triangle as soon as I get home from work in a couple weeks. Got a couple issues they hopefully can work out and get my mustang running strong.

outlawcrew

Established Member
I took my car to TSS today for a retune after I made a few changes to my Paxton setup. Danny really knows his stuff and they have a great facility. I drove from the clear lake area and it was well worth the two hour trip.

Matt

old_goat

Established Member
Triangle Speed Shop FTW

You can always drive to Orange, TX and get tuned by Triangle Speed Shop.....I've heard those guys are pretty good, I believe they have a couple Paxton SC'd 5.0s running in the 9s on the stock block.

Yeah I will be taking my Paxton Gt to Triangle as soon as I get home from work in a couple weeks. Got a couple issues they hopefully can work out and get my mustang running strong.

I talked to Shaun of AED and he highly suggested Triangle. He mentioned that they communicate about different things.

When I decide to get some long tubes and an aftermarket torque converter, I will have them do a dyno tune.

Flaco1

Established Member
I talked to Shaun of AED and he highly suggested Triangle. He mentioned that they communicate about different things.

When I decide to get some long tubes and an aftermarket torque converter, I will have them do a dyno tune.

Same thing here. I talk to Shaun about remote tuning my car and mentioned taking it to TSS out in orange tx that he supports.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
I took my car to TSS today for a retune after I made a few changes to my Paxton setup. Danny really knows his stuff and they have a great facility. I drove from the clear lake area and it was well worth the two hour trip.

Matt

I live in league city bro....would love to take a ride in your Paxton 5.0 as I just picked one up last week and thinking about going with the Paxton as well. What kinda numbers, pulley, boost, and mods do you have?

outlawcrew

Established Member
I live in league city bro....would love to take a ride in your Paxton 5.0 as I just picked one up last week and thinking about going with the Paxton as well. What kinda numbers, pulley, boost, and mods do you have?

Mods:
Paxton 2200, stock pulley
ID1000 injectors
BAP
3" O/R H pipe
JLT intake
570hp/ 488tq

No clue on how much boost it makes.

Shoot me a pm

Matt

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
I live in League city as well... i currently driving a 11 white 5.0 with a borla exhaust if ya see me.... waiting on insurance to pay off my wife's car then I'll be buying a 2014.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Get some 5.0

Established Member
TSS works with Shaun. Shaun can help remote tune your car with Danny. That's the only shop I would go to. I had a dyno tune from fastlane, before I got Shaun to tune mine. Shauns base tune was so much stronger than my dyno tune!!!!!

Get some 5.0

Established Member
I wouldnt mind helping you datalog. It doesn't take much time. We could datalog in 20 mins. I'm working a turnaround on nites off this Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread