Tuner in CT/MA??

03SVTREDFIRE

Established Member
Since you are in CT XXTuning is the place to go. Chris is top notch, and you will not get a better tune anywhere else. If you need mods installed let me know and I can help you out. MPH is awesome, but no need to go all the way to Georgia for a tune and mods. My shop is located in Wallingford and Im very reputable here in the area. Where in CT are you located?

Thanks for the offer/heads up... i do all of the work on my car...(i have control issues! lol) Mods arent the problem.. the tuning is what i am looking for... so far looks like XX is the only local spot to get a tune... I still might go back to GA soon to visit fam for a week or so and might just drive and go where i know what im getting...
Anyone know what kind of #'s chris at XX has put down and how many cobras he/they have done?
I'd like to see some dyno sheets and get some actual feedback!

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Thanks for the offer/heads up... i do all of the work on my car...(i have control issues! lol) Mods arent the problem.. the tuning is what i am looking for... so far looks like XX is the only local spot to get a tune... I still might go back to GA soon to visit fam for a week or so and might just drive and go where i know what im getting...
Anyone know what kind of #'s chris at XX has put down and how many cobras he/they have done?
I'd like to see some dyno sheets and get some actual feedback!

Look at the #s in my sig. :beer:

Trust me you will be getting a great tune and perfect driveability. He has done countless Cobras, Mustangs, Ford GTs, Shelbys, etc etc.

Check out lmmc-ct.com and make a post on who has had their car tuned @ XX or do a search.

03SVTREDFIRE

Established Member
Ok... thanks guys... i appreciate the input and am going to give them a call after next paycheck! and pray it doesnt snow the day of the appt.. the MT DR's dont do so well in the snow...

mustang2002

Established Member
Mike Dez +++++ ive had him do all my cars plus once he gets to know you he'll give you deals on dyno time and tunning which i havent meet anyone that cut me deals like him .... very nice guy and helps you till the end till ur happy

Users who are viewing this thread