Tuner in CT/MA??

03SVTREDFIRE

Established Member
Just got "home" from a stay down south an am looking for a reputable tuner in the ct/ma area... any recomendations?

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
Chris at XXTuning in East Hartford CT he tunes my car and I couldn't be happier, a little on the conservative side which is fine by me, also a great and knowledgeable person to deal with.

saleenkid01

Established Member
as said above, dez racing. real good guys up there. my car is going up soon to hopefully get finished. i say that every year though, and still find more stuff to do.

Misquamarauder

Established Member
Heard a lot of good things about Dez. Personally know that New England Dyno (formerly of Worcester, now in Douglas) does good work. Where in the south were you? I spend a lot of time in Tennesse and Alabama for work.

03SVTREDFIRE

Established Member
I was in Atlanta... had an abundance of tuners... i went with Modular Powerhouse, awesome guys.. I might even drive down, visit the fam, do the mods down there and go back to MPH for the tune... Whats the going rate up here for a good tune?

Misquamarauder

Established Member
I was in Atlanta... had an abundance of tuners... i went with Modular Powerhouse, awesome guys.. I might even drive down, visit the fam, do the mods down there and go back to MPH for the tune... Whats the going rate up here for a good tune?

Aric over at Injection Engineering is the bomb in the ATL area, I'll get his info up as soon as I find it. Just moved from Huntsville AL to Sweetwater TN today.

03SVTREDFIRE

Established Member
I actually called Injected Engineering before i went to MPH... i was told great things about both of them but aric only had dyno use at the local ford dealer, he didnt have one on site and i was impatient... Tim over at MPH was great....

Misquamarauder

Established Member
Yeah that is his one drawback. He does work magic though. I found a real good Diablo tuner in Chattanooga a few years ago, he's just a little odd, can't seem to hold a job, just disappears every now and then.

Parrella35

Established Member
Anyone heard of a tuner in West Warwick, RI?...i checked out a stang the other day at a placed called Hot Rides Inc. in East Providence, RI and guy said it was tuned in a place in West Warwick.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Since you are in CT XXTuning is the place to go. Chris is top notch, and you will not get a better tune anywhere else. If you need mods installed let me know and I can help you out. MPH is awesome, but no need to go all the way to Georgia for a tune and mods. My shop is located in Wallingford and Im very reputable here in the area. Where in CT are you located?

blowncobra690

Established Member
i would go to juiced46 i had my cobra worked on a few different places had nothing but issues . my car is at his shop getting finished.guy know his stuff . and for the tune go to xx tuning.

Misquamarauder

Established Member
Anyone heard of a tuner in West Warwick, RI?...i checked out a stang the other day at a placed called Hot Rides Inc. in East Providence, RI and guy said it was tuned in a place in West Warwick.

Yeah, I drove by him one day. seemed okay, but only does SCT (which is what this thread is about I guess). Rossi Auto care I believe is the name.

Users who are viewing this thread