Tuned by PSP!!!

G'sLightning

Established Member
Got my X-Calibrator from Sal @ PSP and i'm very impessed!! Told him my mods over the phone and he built me a tune. Well installed it and went to the dyno to check the A/F....and it was dead nuts at 11.8/1 and numbers were 394/490.I probably did pick the most humid and hot day this time of year to take it to the dyno (86* here Wed) but mostly i wanted to check the A/F. Got to hand it to PSP for a great tune and good customer service from both Sal and Lisa. :pepper: :pepper:

G'sLightning

Established Member
Yeah i was really hoping so but on the drive to the dyno looked up at my temp gauge and it read *86...oh great. Now its in the *60's....damn Texas weather! :bash:

Last edited:

Mystic1199

Established Member
know is that a FLip chip u have from psp?? i have one in my truck first owner had it done ...but never had it on the dyno ..he used his snap on scanner to make sure A/F was good which it was but i am wondering my numbers to ....

02_Lightning

Established Member
Mystic1199 said:
know is that a FLip chip u have from psp?? i have one in my truck first owner had it done ...but never had it on the dyno ..he used his snap on scanner to make sure A/F was good which it was but i am wondering my numbers to ....

He has a handheld tuner that runs through the diagnostic port.
You have the old style chip that plugs in the ECU.

02_Lightning

Established Member
No, but the new handheld SCT and X-calibrator are that much better. You get the 4-bank tuning on those that you don't have in just the plug in chip. To get the full lowdown on what to do, give Mike Troyer a call - Troyerperformance.com.
He will be able to set you straight and have you a program tuned exactly to the truck - all through e-mail. He can data log your truck, and get you the custom tune without ever having to visit him. Good stuff!!

Users who are viewing this thread