Tune revision for LT headers

demas

Established Member
Hey guys,
My TVS car is already tuned by Ken B, and I have right now factory header with Letahl OR H pipe.
I'm going to switch to ARH LT With Catted H pipe. Do I need to get a tune revision for this change?

Thanks

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Yes. I know we had cat deletes with magnaflow x pipe and we had to get a revision for longtubes and catted x pipe.

jn2

Established Member
Yes, 02 transport delay needs to be adjusted since the sensors are further down stream than their OEM location

Shaun@AED

NA setups we adjust a lot of parameters for long tubes. Boost we don't see any real difference on the dyno when doing so.

FYI transport delays are adaptive in these ECU's. Although we do adjust these parameters they are not actually as important as one would think due to the ECU's adaptive capability with regards to this. If the customer receives a trouble code related to transport delays being too far off, we would adjust the tune appropriately, but we've not seen this aside from a few Turbo applications.

demas

Established Member
NA setups we adjust a lot of parameters for long tubes. Boost we don't see any real difference on the dyno when doing so.

FYI transport delays are adaptive in these ECU's. Although we do adjust these parameters they are not actually as important as one would think due to the ECU's adaptive capability with regards to this. If the customer receives a trouble code related to transport delays being too far off, we would adjust the tune appropriately, but we've not seen this aside from a few Turbo applications.

Thanks for the explanation, so bottom line, it's not necessary correct?

Users who are viewing this thread