Tune Help

Highlife22

Established Member
Im using the program directly from Diablosport (DSD) and trying to install my custom tune into the predator but when I try to...

1. It says Im not registered...?
2. When I try to "Send tune file to Predator" it tells me a valid base file can't be found...
3. so I click "Get Tune file from Predator" and it says "Backup failed" at the bottom of the screen.

I'm running the 91 octane Pulley Tune from the Predator right now and I even tried installing the original backup and trying it again but same things...

I also tried changing the baud rate back and forth but still not working and I'm pretty sure im on the right COM. (checked it)

Running out of things to do so maybe im just doing it all wrong and am completely clueless? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Kysnake03

Established Member
If your using the instructions online, DONT. use the manual.
I am at work so I cant see it right now. I think you turn on the pred, select custom tune, click send custom tune on the PC , select your file , and it will download into it.
Dont worry about saving your back up file. I`ll look in the morning , and if I said it wrong I will PM you. Buad rate 115000 on both. I am not registered either.

Highlife22

Established Member
Kysnake03 said:
If your using the instructions online, DONT. use the manual.
I am at work so I cant see it right now. I think you turn on the pred, select custom tune, click send custom tune on the PC , select your file , and it will download into it.
Dont worry about saving your back up file. I`ll look in the morning , and if I said it wrong I will PM you. Buad rate 115000 on both. I am not registered either.

It worked thanks a lot man you saved me a lot of trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread