Tubular Control Arms with Stock Struts

partzman

Established Member
Is there a company on the market making tubular control arms that have a spring perch or a way of using the stock style strut with coil spring. I have no real interest in coil overs for a variety of reasons but want to change out the stock control arms when I change the K-member. I know BMR is supposedly in R&D, but is there anyone in the market making them now?

partzman

Established Member
I read the product as being a pair as it says "A-Arms" not "A-Arm". Looks promising though. Would be nice to run these with some revalved Bilsteins and be done.

bigmoose

Established Member
I know the Terminator has a specific control arm. It's geometry is slightly different from the standard 99-04 mustang. So I be Leary of a 79-04 universal control arm.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

txrunner

Established Member
I know the Terminator has a specific control arm. It's geometry is slightly different from the standard 99-04 mustang. So I be Leary of a 79-04 universal control arm.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Did anyone confirm if these are OK for the Terminators? I'd be interested
if they are the correct geometry with stock spring perch. Also does anyone know the weight difference between these & stock?

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Did anyone confirm if these are OK for the Terminators? I'd be interested
if they are the correct geometry with stock spring perch. Also does anyone know the weight difference between these & stock?

I bought a PA k member then upgraded with those arms later and they bolted right in. I had to install a spacer to keep the wheel from hitting the A arm at full turn when parking etc. Other than that, should be a direct bolt on. Weight... not too much but a little lighter. But I mean any savings is a savings right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03cobraracer

Established Member
I know AJE makes spring perch control arms for their kmembers. Don't know if they would work on anybody else subframe.

Users who are viewing this thread