TT Mystichrome Saleen Cobra @ Dez Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

iblewahawk

Established Member
BlwnSln said:
cool, is your kenney bell a 2.2 or a 2.4, we have a 2.2 sitting at the shop never used
still in the box up for sale if anyone is interested, it was gonna go on the saleen
but decided to do the tt instead.
dude you spelled it wrong again :lol1:

silver10th

Established Member
im glad someone else picked up on the spelling errors cuz i did and i just didnt feel like saying anything.post some pics of the kb colby, id be interested to see it, or give me a buzz and we can go for a cruise and see what you car might do now that it has some power.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
sometimes i feel like i am in english class when in here
who really gives a hooping funt how someone spells something on the net, its not like we are writing a book people
CHILL THE FUNK OUT

cjuni

Established Member
iblewahawk said:
where is it leaking from

I think it was between the housin, like right in the middle... :shrug:

snakebitten13

Established Member
tt

cool, i put the car in stroage about a mount ago, but when i go there ill take some pics, or ifs its nice out ill take it out

snakebitten13

Established Member
bassin247 said:
The guy is a young kid playing with daddies money. I went riding with a 6 or 7 Marshfield kids over the summer and got the *scoop* on him. There is no fricken was an teenage kid is dropping 70gs on a car and another 30 something in mods.

hey bassin who were u talking about in this post???

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
BlwnSln said:
bassin247 said:
The guy is a young kid playing with daddies money. I went riding with a 6 or 7 Marshfield kids over the summer and got the *scoop* on him. There is no fricken was an teenage kid is dropping 70gs on a car and another 30 something in mods.

hey bassin who were u talking about in this post???

How many people do you know that live in Marshfield, have a 70,000 car and spend another 30 in mods?

iblewahawk

Established Member
lightning,i was saying it to him so he didnt look stupid when he was saying he had a kenne bell blower but was spelling it wrong,then maybe people wouldnt think he was making shit up if if he at least spelled it right,maybe you need to relax

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
all o fu need to shush...who cares how u spell...its the net!! and who cares if its daddy's money or not..id spend my parents money if they gave it to me too!

so all of u quit ur bitchin and talk about mustangs.... :-D

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
duc996 (the driver of the car we are talking about) just got banned from this forum. What a tool.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
bassin247 said:
duc996 (the driver of the car we are talking about) just got banned from this forum. What a tool.

what for?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
PS: this is the car we are talking about...

extremerainbow.jpg

gixxer750

Banned
ok first off i got banned because my computer broke or something happen to it and i could not get back to anyone. also another thing bassin why are u wasting ur time talking about me, someone needs to get a life. i like nice cars, just like every other person on this site, so why does it matter who bought the car and how much it cost. really if u have anything to say by all means say it to my face. But to everyone else thanks for the props on the car, i would love to see how sick everyone elses cobras are. thanks again guys

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
gixxer750 said:
ok first off i got banned because my computer broke or something happen to it and i could not get back to anyone. also another thing bassin why are u wasting ur time talking about me, someone needs to get a life. i like nice cars, just like every other person on this site, so why does it matter who bought the car and how much it cost. really if u have anything to say by all means say it to my face. But to everyone else thanks for the props on the car, i would love to see how sick everyone elses cobras are. thanks again guys

I have a life, a job, my own money, and my own car. Thanks for asking.

Did you computer break the 5 other times you posted your "Kenny Bell" for sale. Get a clue. Nobody likes spoiled little brats.

gixxer750

Banned
jealous people don't like spoiled brats, lets get that straight, sorry that my parents help me get the things that i want, so tell me how that makes me a bad person!!!!!!! another thing i thought this site was to help fellow cobra owners out not to rank on them. So Bassin i think its time to definately grow up now. Oh wait ready "Bassin"- i think u should grow up and buy ur own stuff, "i do but sometimes i cant afford it." I Thought i would just prepost what u would say next. :sleeping:

-oh and who did u go riding with from marshfield so i can find out what kind of ass clown u are!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Read all of your posts, you sound like the typical dumbass rich kid. "Hi, I'm 22 my daddy just bought me a really expensive new car, what do you guys think?" "Hi I bought a KB, but I said **** it I'm going TT because I'm not paying for it." Do you think anyone can relate with you? Do think anyone cares what your father bought you? Go away. Your daddy can't buy you friends.

03DOHC

Established Member
gixxer750 said:
Being banned is not an invitation to come back. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread