TT Mystichrome Saleen Cobra @ Dez Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Tell him to bring his car to the dragway. I want to see him run 14s with the vettes. I know I can stop the kb saleen, but I want to see daddy's 100,000 dollar twin turbo saleen blow up the irs.

Last edited:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
bassin247 said:
Tell him to bring his car to the dragway. I want to see him run 14s with the vettes. I know I can stop the saleen, but I want to see daddy's 100,000 dollar saleen blow up the irs.

Mike thats wrong :nono: vettes are the fastest car in the world....just ask any of the owners who can't drive them! :loser:

Dave

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
See its cool when people that have money have cool cars.

It sucks when they brag about thier dads paying for the cars.

Shit my family owns a Ford Dealership and I still have to pay for my own cars. Must be nice.

Can we stop benchracing for christ sakes.

Lets see this car come spring time. If he keeps it in one piece.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Chris Benvie said:
See its cool when people that have money have cool cars.

It sucks when they brag about thier dads paying for the cars.

Shit my family owns a Ford Dealership and I still have to pay for my own cars. Must be nice.

Can we stop benchracing for christ sakes.

Lets see this car come spring time. If he keeps it in one piece.

Well said Chris. Nobody wants to hear about someones parents paying for their car and mods.

PhatMax1

Banned
Bassin-- you know that if you could have that car, you would. So stop acting like a little b*tch and admit you. You know that if you had the chance to have any car you wanted you would take it. Enough with the moral shit because I can smell you jealousy from here. :nono:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
PhatMax1 said:
Bassin-- you know that if you could have that car, you would. So stop acting like a little b*tch and admit you. You know that if you had the chance to have any car you wanted you would take it. Enough with the moral shit because I can smell you jealousy from here. :nono:

So he can't post cause he got banned. So what you gotta have your friends register to back you up?

C'mon guys, we're not in Highschool anymore.

Please end this shit in the spring, on the track. Enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread