TT Formula Vs Ninja 636 & Gixxer 1000

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
That Formula is sick as ****, is this a new build? I thought I knew all the fast street cars in Dallas...

if he wants to race some fast cars, give me a pm...:rockon:

Ill run him on his low boost setting in a couple weeks when Im in town as well, but I know some nasty Vettes/Supras that like fresh meat for his 19 psi tune up too, just not me, fast car isnt ready..

Last edited:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
That Formula is sick as ****, is this a new build? I thought I knew all the fast street cars in Dallas...

Ill run him on his low boost setting in a couple weeks when Im in town as well, but I know some nasty Vettes/Supras that like fresh meat for his 19 psi tune up too, just not me, fast car isnt ready..

He purchased the Car from a buddy in Amarillo. It was an N20 motor built for a 500 shot :eek:
Had etp heads on it... but the compression was WAY high thats why the stock LS2 heads are on it now.
He had an 04 TT cobra when he moved down here and met Clint, Ricky and all them. We're going up to Ford vs Buick shootout this weekend in OK, clint's supposed to take his Coupe car :rockon:

But yeah just shoot me a PM when you're coming into town or something. We both live in McKinney..

That motor isn't going to stay in there for long... this winter something else is going in.. not at liberty to say what though.. ha

03roush

01 Roush Stage 3 #106
Established Member

I think Blake Hughes from 417Motorsports built the TT formula, I could be wrong?

JST A HDA

Established Member
You sure the 1k was sprayin? If he was then you would hear a pop everytime he shifted. The 09's alone is a nasty bike....

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
Denton is my hometown are you guys playin around on 380 ? now that would be a nice road run on....well minus all the police on it lol

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
You sure the 1k was sprayin? If he was then you would hear a pop everytime he shifted. The 09's alone is a nasty bike....

i'm gonna have to disagree with you.
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Kyles-Cobra_501703.htm"]Kyle's Cobra - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]
Here is the same guy on his old Sprayed R1 (can clearly hear him spray in one of the clips) vs the Formula Drivers Old TT Cobra. :shrug:

JST A HDA

Established Member
i'm gonna have to disagree with you.
Kyle's Cobra - Car Videos on StreetFire
Here is the same guy on his old Sprayed R1 (can clearly hear him spray in one of the clips) vs the Formula Drivers Old TT Cobra. :shrug:

Must be a tune issue then b/c EVERY bike I have been around (street bike that is) shoots a fire ball and a loud pop everytime they shift....including myself....I run around with a lot of stretched 1k's runnin spray and they all do it.

LS7 FD with rear mount 76mm vs 07 1k with spray
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHQ1c2cAimo"]YouTube - LS1 RX7 VS Gixxer 1000 roll from 40 to 140 close[/ame]

Every bikes diff though so whatever I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread