TT Formula Vs Ninja 636 & Gixxer 1000

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Here is another vid of the Formula w/ a little bit more boost this time.

If you're going to talk shit, just keep it to yourself. There seems to be a lot of that on this website.

Feel free to ask any questions

EDIT: Mods for Gixxer, "Stretched, Bazzaz Tuner, Full Brock's exhaust, and yes he sprayed us that night, that's why he left us so fast" - From The Ninja Rider
and on the First Run the Ninja didn't downshift all the way

This weekend we are going to get the actual weight of the car, and the big tune will finally be used (19psi)

Enjoy Y'all (yes i said yall)

and i hope everyone likes the last clip :banana::banana: :pepper:
:lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4shtPBGZPvY"]YouTube - TT Formula vs Bikes[/ame]

Last edited:

OneFastSnake

Established Member
Would figure a +1000 hp car would hang a little better with a liter bike, just shows how fast those 1000cc bikes are.

Adower

Established Member
Liter bikes are ridiculous. Especially when they are slammed and have a stretched swing arm. No worries about the front coming up.

rem177

Established Member
Liter bikes are ridiculous. Especially when they are slammed and have a stretched swing arm. No worries about the front coming up.

my buddies 07 GSXR 1000 is slammed/stretched with some mods...it still comes up! He's broke the pan twice now..

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
rofl nice burn out! we gotta get the ranger some spray man!

lol. i've thought about throwing a little 50 shot on it... but honestly, i'm trying to get this job, and if i do, i'm gonna throw some wheels on it, use it for a DD and then get something with a 4V.

ha. My ins. doesn't like me though..

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Sick video. :rockon: Very few cars can hang with a well ridden late model liter bike. We see a lot of videos of bikes racing, rarely ever are they ridden to their full potential.

Users who are viewing this thread