TT Cobra 17 Pound Dyno Pull

BLK_03

Established Member
Lightmare said:
Could have lived without hearing a song from the Hurricane Katrina Soundtrack. :bored:

Send me your email addy and I'll check with you before I edit the vids to ensure worldwide musical acceptance!!! I turned it down for the good stuff, give me a break.:-D

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
thats bad ass man, by chance do you take her down town and strret race? if so have you ever seen a white 90 something gt out there it my cousins.

BLK_03

Established Member
SLOW95 said:
thats bad ass man, by chance do you take her down town and strret race? if so have you ever seen a white 90 something gt out there it my cousins.

I do not participate or condone any type of street racing activities...:dw:

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
BLK_03 said:
I do not participate or condone any type of street racing activities...:dw:
oh thats cool man when are going to get to Gateway and see what kind of time you get.

Common

Established Member
How much for the complete kit?

Awesome video, now I got one thing to say..........TRACTION>>>MIGHT>>>YOU. lol.

BLK_03

Established Member
SLOW95 said:
oh thats cool man when are going to get to Gateway and see what kind of time you get.

I tried to fill that statement with as much sarcasm as possible, guess it didn't work, lol. I'm usually out and about on the street...

Gateway will be a hail marry pass since I don't have a cage. I'll make it out there one of these days...

BLK_03

Established Member
Common said:
How much for the complete kit?

Awesome video, now I got one thing to say..........TRACTION>>>MIGHT>>>YOU. lol.

Depends on options...

I thought traction would be a major issue as well after dynoing. But I went out and made some 2-3-4 pulls, and with the tires (315/30/18 BFG DR's) warm, it actually hooks. On the Eaton/Spray it would instantly blow the tires off, but with the smooth power curve of the turbos, it makes killer power in a manageable way. I'm sure 18,19,20 pounds will be throwing that out the window though. Then it's time to bolt on the Bogies.

Wild Bill

Established Member
What numbers were you with the 150 shot?Had to be 700+ I would think as my friends not far off with a 125 shot.Wich set up do you think is the quicker car on the street like a streetlight race?Just curious as I am deciding what to do with mine.Thanks

BLK_03

Established Member
Pegilyn said:
What numbers were you with the 150 shot?Had to be 700+ I would think as my friends not far off with a 125 shot.Wich set up do you think is the quicker car on the street like a streetlight race?Just curious as I am deciding what to do with mine.Thanks

Here is the 150 shot dyno vid:

http://media.putfile.com/Small-Shot-Dyno

Race depends on boost level, tires, driver, street surface, etc. Also, spraying from a stoplight on the street is going to annihilate the tires, on a 125-150 shot anyway. With the turbos, the boost comes on smooth and strong so laying the power down is a bit easier IMO.

HI-OCTANE

Established Member
XR4Turbo said:
330 according to his sig.

Nice setup!!

Does the car have a 5.4L block if so any clearance issues and could the same engine/ turbo setup fit under a 99-04 non E saleen hood?

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
HI-OCTANE said:
Nice setup!!

Does the car have a 5.4L block if so any clearance issues and could the same engine/ turbo setup fit under a 99-04 non E saleen hood?
Boss 330 is who built the block.

Read a few threads back.....
BLK_03 said:
281 c.i. .020 over'd Teksid

Users who are viewing this thread