TT 04 Cobra 30k miles Dark Grey Suade Black Coupe

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
Also on one of the pics it looks like there is an imperfection on the front passenger side directly in front of the cobra emblem. Is this just a reflection or has it been bumped?

No there are no the paint is perfect there the only blemish is on the right rear quarter panel that is the size a little bigger than a quarter that was repaired but could be painted over.the rest of the paint is in very good condition. The interior is a 9.5 out of 10

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
New transmisison is in and it works awesome. Drives better then ever. Just finished a trip up to St. Augustine with my wife and it drove nice with the a/c on and cruise control for most of the trip.

I also put a new set of High / Low 6000k HID headlights and fog lights. and the car is sitting on CCW Classics with brand new Toyo R888 335/30R18's I also added a new AEM wideband. I am back in Korea as of yesterday but took lots of pictures and videos of the car while I was in the states. Also finished up the custom 3" exhaust and have Ford Racing 3.27's ready to go in.

I honestly dont want to sell it but I would sell it for 29500 with CCW's or 26500 if you bring your own rims.

Pictures and videos added

http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/Gt35mr/library/?page=1

Last edited:

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
Had a compression and leak down test conducted yesterday results were good I can email them to anyone interested. Just did the test to show any potential buyers that's its perfect.

Jessup

Text me at 276-698-0874 if you may be interested in trading for a aspen white 2006 Subaru STI with 80,000 miles

Jessup

so is the car sold for sure cause i recieved an email from you last night asking something but it told me you didnt allow emails when i tried to respond

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
I want to sell my car and buy this. OMG!!! Too bad I'm deployed and can't do squat. Nice car man. I even have my own CCWs too. This makes me so mad haha. You Air Force or Army?

Users who are viewing this thread