TT 04 Cobra 30k miles Dark Grey Suade Black Coupe

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
What!? Don't do it! Lol

This is a good guy folks, I just bought his lentech that used to be in this car. I got it in and working by the way buddy! I LOVE it!

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
I work out a good deal for someone. You should be able to finance most of it. Retail value is 26,300 and this car has 60k in mods all of which are new. 9 second car on pump gas 8s with race gas and some seat time. All while having ac heat power everything in tank pumps so its not some race car is a true street car with overdrive to boot and full drivetrain is built to handle big horsepower.

Last edited:

SVT GI

Established Member
I see your in Melbourne, have you taken it to Bithlo or PBIR? any times?

I built it and tuned it, it's my wifes old car. Last outting at Bithlo was 10.20's at 137. 15.1 lbs and pump gas. I was still dialing in the converter and launch when I sold it to OP. Has 9's in it all day with pump gas, but still well manored enough for the wife to drive to work and grocery store all while having all accessories still. Has 3:73s, would really pickup with a set of 3:31s or 3:55s.

I deployed and now going overseas is why I sold it, regret selling it thats for sure. Someone will get a hell of a car!

collibr1

Established Member
Also on one of the pics it looks like there is an imperfection on the front passenger side directly in front of the cobra emblem. Is this just a reflection or has it been bumped?

Users who are viewing this thread