Trying to find CF Wiper Cowl without vents

Status
Not open for further replies.

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Trying to find a carbon fiber wiper cowl without vets for my Terminator. I thought carbon driven had them but I can't find any on their site, does anyone have a link, I'm on my phone and can't find the one without vents.

Thanks.

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Oh man, thanks so much, couldn't find anything using my phone, I'm gonna purchase one right now, thanks again 03!!!

joshcarp81

Established Member
Yeah, this is why I don't have more of their stuff on my car yet. I just couldn't stomach some of the shipping charges.
It may sound stupid but obviously you felt the same way

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
It's mind-boggling I'm in Charlotte a couple miles from one of the main hubs for the entire South East makes no sense whatsoever

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
I got a radiator from LMR for no shipping costs LMAO

Zemedici

Established Member
yessir! Sometimes they have shipping just set up to auto calculate, and sometimes its wrong. Ebay wanted to charge a customer $115 to ship a throttle body, the customer brought it to my attention, and I remedied it and got them their part. Cost $15 to ship across the US. Sometimes computers DONT know everything. :lol: :beer:

joshcarp81

Established Member
I just want carbon fiber bases for my mirrors.
If they had these I would probably finally suck it up and bought them along with fog light bezels, door pull cups, door switch trims, and the grill delete kit some other company sells on ebay.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I got a radiator from LMR for no shipping costs LMAO

im sure they also ship exponentially more parts and the box for a wiper cowl is pretty damned big. If they're insuring everything going out due to the nature of the parts I could see the shipping being high

mr. b_98GT

Established Member
70 bucks shipping is Only option to NC, **** Carbon Driven lol

I just played with their site, and it was coming up with around $38 to ship it to me in Texas via Fed Ex, and I looked up a zip for SC, and put it in, and it came up with around $46. For a package that big, that sounds about right if it is insured. I'd definitely call them up to see if the shipping quote is right.

wckdvnm

Established Member
I just want carbon fiber bases for my mirrors.
If they had these I would probably finally suck it up and bought them along with fog light bezels, door pull cups, door switch trims, and the grill delete kit some other company sells on ebay.

HCM carbon makes them but I wouldn't order from him ever. All my parts are from a friend and it took him 6 months or something outrageous to finish his parts. I have the lip, bezels, cowl cover, hood, trunk+spoiler and two pieces that are unique to my car. Firewall piece and the defroster vent.

94slowbra1

Established Member
Well I just ordered the CF side splitters from Robert at carbon driven. I've been eyeing them for a while and also been in touch about some other parts that are in the works. His shipping didn't seem unreasonable for the size of the package. So far Robert has been extremely helpful with everything. I expect his work to be just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread