Truth about oil spill in the Gulf

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
102076d1227140600-trade-my-2003-350z-18-5k-cash-lotus-elise-ah-jeez.jpg

Not that it's a repost but anything "Alex Jones" related is tinfoil hat shit.

BlwnSn8k

S/C Whine = Smile on Face
Established Member
Sorry, but that guy is a flaming lunatic and moron. He takes the conspiracy theory stuff way to far and uses it to push his own political agenda. Find videos of his meetings and speeches dealing with the 9/11 conspiracies and you will see what I mean. It becomes nothing but a Bush bash-fest. This is just my opinion, but this guy, along with all the extreme left AND extreme right nut bags should be burned at the stake or guillotined.

Sorry I know this isn't the political section, just really can't stand Alex Jones.:fm:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Sorry, but that guy is a flaming lunatic and moron. He takes the conspiracy theory stuff way to far and uses it to push his own political agenda. Find videos of his meetings and speeches dealing with the 9/11 conspiracies and you will see what I mean. It becomes nothing but a Bush bash-fest. This is just my opinion, but this guy, along with all the extreme left AND extreme right nut bags should be burned at the stake or guillotined.

Sorry I know this isn't the political section, just really can't stand Alex Jones.:fm:

lol :lol:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member

Dude, is that pic in your avatar your guns and ammo?

Alex Jones believes 9-11 was an inside job, he is a little nuts. Regardless, I think what this guy is saying about the oil leak my have some truth to it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
"Truth"? Be careful who you listen to and who you believe. This guy is a lunatic IMO. Sure, we don't have all of the facts surrounding the Gulf disaster, and sure there are areas of our government that concern us all, but some of the "theories" as to how the Gulf disaster happened are sheer nonsense and do nothing but stoke the fires of fear and mistrust. So again, be careful who and what you believe. JMO!

bluestang41505

Established Member
I'm not saying i think its the truth, i guess i should have put possible truth lol. I never herd of this guy before so i listened to it unbiased and just went off what the dude on the phone was saying. Heres a question though... If this exact video was Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck and not Alex Jones, would you believe it then?

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Alex Jones?!?!?!?!?

rofl lmmfao

Alex Jones rofl, sorry this shit is too good. Anyone who posts any info from Alex Jones is...........................ah shit this is not smackdown. :rollseyes

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
Conspiricy nuts give the goverment WAY too much credit LOL.

This quote describes it better than anything, i went through the paranoid conspiracy stage a while ago, then realized that the government cant manage a sack of potatoes, let alone any kind of massive cover up.

Nukem1040

Established Member
I don't care too much for the Jones guy, but I am going to believe the info and source with how much PSI is coming out and they went too deep. It would make sense. Also, you would be suprised of what the Government is capable of.

Users who are viewing this thread