True Forged

Harry08

Established Member
Does anyone know if True Forged is still in business? I have called and emailed over the last week with no replys or answers. Thank you.

Harry08

Established Member
Thank you. I've been trying to ahold of him for his billitt radiator cap to match the intercooler tank cap on his radiator/intercooler tank combo.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
At least he didn't end up like that House of Color operation. Took orders, money and received parts but never painted or returned parts. what a cluster **** that was...

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Steve is a great dude, he’s just not in the business anymore. His operation was small and with the increasing costs of manufacturing, he couldn’t keep the quality high and wheel prices reasonable and still make a profit. There is NO comparison between Steve (True Forged) and any of those scam artist thieves mentioned above. He would have done anything he could to help out a fellow enthusiast and ultimately sold A LOT of high quality, custom products to a lot of people; for not very much profit simply because they asked him to. If anything, he was too good of a guy and cost himself because of it.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Don’t know, never had a set of Boze wheels. If there was confusion, let me clear that up now, I wasn’t referring to Boze when I made the “scam artist, thief” comment; I was talking about the reference to the company that took people’s money and never met their obligation.

Every set of TF wheels I’ve had over the years have been outstanding in terms of fit, finish and quality construction. But above and beyond that, Steve was such a good guy to deal with, he became a friend, rather than just a salesman. That’s a kind of customer service you don’t find much in the automotive aftermarket.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
The paint company?
No no.. there was a guy on here who powder coated and I think painted parts to match engine bays or whatever you wanted. He started as just a member and eventually became an SVT Vendor. His wife ran the show and kept stacking work, taking payments but either didn't communicate with the dude (who was the one doing the actual work) the work load or the promise times.

Blew up a few years ago on here. Were they called the Powder House? grrr some of the forum vets have to remember those people.

Last edited:

Harry08

Established Member
My frustration was that when I called the # for True Forged the message still says True Forged. I left a number of messages not knowing any better. A big thanks to 2007MustangGT for getting in touch and hooking me up with a new set of Shelby KR caps.

Users who are viewing this thread