~True Forged wheels...if you have em post em up!!!

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
image_zps1a6807a5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zpsd4067ba8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zps4cb779c8.jpg
[/URL[/IMG]

03cobrarocks

Established Member
those are 18x9.5 18x11 stepped lip Chicanes in satin bronze with polished lips and bolts. we did these for a local guy whom he bought the car from. car looks GREAT in person. and quite unique :beer:

Thanks!

I wonder if it would look good on torch red, to many choices ah!

Hoping to get wheels end of january

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I had a set on one of my Cobras and on my CTS-V. Sadly I probably took 4 pics combined of both cars. Figured I see them everyday, why take pics?

Deric

Established Member
just curious, do you have the only cobra in duluth?

I saw a yellow one about 6 years ago but I heard his got T-boned a while back. Last summer I saw a bone stock silver convertible here in town. But that's all I have seen for 03-04 Cobra's. Why do you ask?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Damn I'll forward the pic to Steve and see if he can tell. Can't make up my mind of polished or gloss black!

im not sure on this set, not sure who's they are. could be second hand. look to be polished and standard 18x9 18x11 fender flush :thumbsup:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
looks incredible. Brushed Chicanes will be on my next car for sure in the spring. I had a satin black set on my 10th Anniversary Cobra.

what car do you have now reg? :beer:

wait till you see upcoming concave chicanes... :eek:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
I saw a yellow one about 6 years ago but I heard his got T-boned a while back. Last summer I saw a bone stock silver convertible here in town. But that's all I have seen for 03-04 Cobra's. Why do you ask?

i'm only in minnesota during the summer but in all my years up there i think i have only seen two driving around and both the cobras i have seen i knew the owners from tcstangs. i know they are around but it just seems like they are very rare cars up there. i'm sure you get a lot of attention in that thing, i know i did when i had my car up there.

Deric

Established Member
Yeah there isn't a huge scene up here. Its mostly tuners. I only drove mine in town once, but it got lots of looks.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
new style center caps for the concave series
polished on the left, brushed on the right
Concave_zps462dfded.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread