~True Forged Victory's Are On~

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Cool I'm looking to pick one up for my D40 I can't wait to try it out.

And last question... Do you find it to be better to take shots from farther away zoomed in, or more up close without the zoom?
It really depends on the shot I am trying to take. Some are close and some are further away.

wowwwww - i'd like it if you could come wax my car like that. And I wishh i could have wheels like that. Looks sweet =)
LOL... You can buy these wheels if you want. :-D

Damn! Were have I been? I never saw this thread... Very Nice Kevin!
But, arn't you getting different wheels? And selling these? Or am I wrong?
Thanks Darien. vvvv See below vvvv

like me, kevin's wheels are always for sale :thumbsup:
Correct. :thumbsup:

buck8

Established Member
:banana:

pm me the price and if you wanna get rid of em already you might have a taker

For some reason I can't find those tires anymore been looking around discount says they dont offer that size anymore...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

For some reason I can't find those tires anymore been looking around discount says they dont offer that size anymore...

correct. they dont make the GSD3 in that size any more, supposedly. my wholesale tire guy couldnt even get them :(

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
PM Sent!

In fact you should sell me your car I freaking love it! Plus I'm local hahaha
LOL.... The car is not for sale. Actually for the right price it could be. :)

They stoped making the Goodyear GS/D3's
They stopped making certain sizes from what I heard.

correct. they dont make the GSD3 in that size any more, supposedly. my wholesale tire guy couldnt even get them :(
:thumbsup:

2003ssvt

Established Member
WOW, those are the BEST looking wheels to put on a 03-04 Cobra IMO. I definitely like these more than the chicanes. Kevin you have outdone yourself again. What did you do with the chicanes if you don't mind me asking? How is your car doing on that 17psi you were talking about? Did you finish all the tuning you wanted to accomplish? BTW, this is Robert with the OW 03 Cobra that you cut the springs on a while ago. Haven't talked to you in a while. Still lookin' good I see!!! :beer:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
WOW, those are the BEST looking wheels to put on a 03-04 Cobra IMO. I definitely like these more than the chicanes. Kevin you have outdone yourself again. What did you do with the chicanes if you don't mind me asking? How is your car doing on that 17psi you were talking about? Did you finish all the tuning you wanted to accomplish? BTW, this is Robert with the OW 03 Cobra that you cut the springs on a while ago. Haven't talked to you in a while. Still lookin' good I see!!! :beer:
I sold the Chicanes a few months ago. I did finish the tuning for 17psi and also have a tune on there now at 19 psi. I put a whole new fuel system in the car as well. It's running GREAT!!!! :rockon:

Haven't seen you at the GTG in a while. Do you still have your car?

That exhaust looks amazing. Well done Sir, your car is A+ all the way around.
Thanks. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread