True forged & posi race port(dragon/lower/104octane)

Satan's Snake

Established Member
looks great billy keep up the good work...why is I find myselft jealous of your car?...I should be getting off of this night shift shit in a couple of weeks so I might actually have a life after that.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
thanks for all ur help kevin ! i really appreciate it, they couldn't have fit any better. how's ur car ? satansnake u gotta come back down here soon man. just took it out for a little ride and i can't wait to beat the shit out of it, lol.

Satan's Snake

Established Member
cars doin good man. been workin nights since august with some spotted overtime here and there. I was throwin my money at my 1990 ranger (workin on a svo turbo 4 swap backed by a T-5) but I decided that the cobra needed some lovin so I've got about 2/3 of the cash saved up for a whipple. I'd probably have all the cash I need if I didn't sink it into the ranger first...oh and I told you last time I saw you I was comin for you and I meant it

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Dang those looks are up there with Lloyd's old car lol. Looks awesome! Good luck on Monday and keep us posted.

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Looks great Billy, I can't wait to see it in person and hear it scream on the dyno Monday...there's something to be said for my desk placement to be right beside it !

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
thanks guys, posi i can't wait till monday bro ! jimmy sounds like u got the best seat in the house man, lol. great choice!

Users who are viewing this thread