True Forged Mach 5's, beautiful double tinted finish with matching centers, WTT only

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
These have less than 1,000 miles on them as I never drive the car except to shows. Tires are NOT included. I am wanting to trade down to a set of fully polished Victories or maybe another set of Mach 5's. As these are as new, and have the extra cost double tinted finish and $200 matching center caps, I will expect cash back somewhere in the neighborhood of $400-500. Your wheels must be mint as well. The only flaw on these are one center cap is scratched, which were on them from new. I think someone at the factory got happy with the mallet while getting them fitted (they fit TIGHT with the double clear). These are absolutely GORGEOUS rims, I simply want to change things up and go to a fully polished look.

Specs are 18x9.5 front, 11" rear. IRS "sleeper" offsets, stepped lip (Steve correct me if I am wrong).

Please note I am looking for a trade and not a straight sale but if I had to put a cash price on them it would be $2600 plus the ride. If you buy outright, I will expect 50% non-refundable deposit (unless wheels are not as described) upfront as I will have to order my new set from TF and don't want to get stuck with two sets of high dollar wheels. This is only to insure you are serious and will not leave me hanging as several have done in the past.

Here are pics before and after mounting:

tf5_zpsee29be09.gif

tf4_zps38c7d028.gif

mystic1_zpsdca47298.jpg

mystic2_zps1a91ddef.jpg

wheels_zps17cbd942.jpg

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
who has some polished Vic's or Mach 5's that wants a new look?

OR $3500 with new BFG KDW 2's.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I always wonder why people trade 3 piece wheels for another set of 3 piece wheels.. Just have Steve make you a new center section lol. Get a polished victory center, disassemble, reassemble and then go with it :) Cheaper than losing your ass selling the wheels etc. Just my .02.. BUMP for ya though :)

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Don't wonder, mine are two piece :-D

(seriously though...price the centers. I would be stuck with tinted centers and little chance to sell them.)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
hahaha ooops my bad lol.. Yea you would be stuck with them, but if you ever got bored of the look you can switch them back lol! :beer:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
LOL I'm not rich, I didn't buy my HRE's.. They were on the car when I bought it hahaha. I always loved the look of the Double tint clear though.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Ah so you stole the HRE's lol...you don't count then.

I LOVE the tinted, just itching for more bling outside of my engine bay.

Users who are viewing this thread