True Forged custom paint REDFIRE hood vents!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i actually have two sets of these left. way back when, we did a set of wheels with redfire lips. we had them custom painted using oem paint. so i had a bunch of parts done at the same time. it was $$ as paint always is. but its the only we could really match redfire. we've tried with various powder coating colors and havent found a really good match for it. these match 100% perfectly.

i sell all satin black hood vents for $220 shipped. for these im asking $250 which is only $30 more which isnt much considering the cost of the paint work.

these will likely never happen again as paint work is far too expensive. the opportunity just arose since there was going to be extra paint.

you can get satin black or gloss black frames. your choice. $250 shipped
**if you already own the frames and just want the mesh screens i will sell those separately for $60 shipped**

*sorry the pics arent the best but i can guarantee you on the paint match. its the real deal. i sold some tanks and caps in the same paint as well and the customers loved them.*

unnamed%201_zpszxhndrqi.jpg

unnamed%2010_zpsbo6p84gj.jpg

unnamed_zpswaicpaap.jpg

unnamed%202_zpsqp6gypyv.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That set would look really awesome on a RF Cobra. If the paint wasn't so expensive, color matched hood vents (can you see Mystichrome mesh for a Mystichrome Cobra? ;)) would seem to be a mod that could gain popularity. Or maybe most owner just keep the factory vents. I just think these look so good.

Users who are viewing this thread