True Forged Chicanes & Michelin Pilot Super Sports--like new

af_one

Established Member
Selling my 20" True Forged Chicanes with Michelin Pilot Super Sports, like new:
True Forged machined finished centers with Chrome Lips
Fronts: 20x9" with 255/35/20
Rears: 20x10.5" with 295/30/20
They are mounted and balanced with TPMS sensors installed. My car is lowered on Eibach Sports and they clear with no issues, also clear Brembos.
These are mint condition with less than 1,000 miles, nubs still on edges.
You would pay more than $4,200 new,
$2,500 for all 4 wheels and tired. Located near Pittsburgh
text for more info
412612110neeight
chicane1.JPG
chicane2.JPG
chicane3.JPG

Last edited:

slow06

Established Member
Do you have any pics with them on the car? I am running super sport springs. I know the sportlines are a little less of a drop, How much would shipping be to 28270?

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I have sent you a few texts with no response. These are polished aluminum correct, is there any type of clear coat on them or are they raw aluminum?

af_one

Established Member
Yes, there are a few spots on 2 wheels, 2 are perfect, the "stain" or whatever may have been caused by a wheel cleaner, the spots are less than 1/2" and cannot be felt--finish is smooth. The tires are like new and balanced ready to mount with lug nuts--thats also the reason they are $5,000, my asking price is less than half price

50stangpower

Established Member
I won't remove my post like you are asking in the PM. you wasted my time and my buddies for coming up there to look at them be not as you have described on here. I'm not saying the wheels are bad but you need to represent them accurately. 2 are perfect, one has a defect on almost every spoke and the other has a few.

af_one

Established Member
OK, lets talk about it since you wont return a PM and want to make it public.
First, you contact me and whine about the price and you only have $2300, your tapped, and you ask many questions, which I answered, and WE DISCUSSED the flaws, you asked for more pics, which I took and sent you.
You said you would pass on them, yet you recontact me and beat me up on the price again, and I agreed if you took them on the weekend you could have them for $2,300. You agreed, paid a deposit and you posted "sale pending" on MY thread. You send you friend who looks at them, and then hands me the phone and you want me to knock off another $200. He left and you come here being a Dbag, and I refunded your deposit in 2 minutes. Lets face it, your just that guy that tried to get something for nothing--go bother someone else. Remember, you made it public.

50stangpower

Established Member
I am not worried about anything being in public as I have nothing to hide. You did not describe the flaws accurately or I would have purchased them. I wouldn't have had a friend drive 40 minutes one way to pick up wheels for me, then me plan on making the 4 hour one way trip next weekend and not want to purchase them... I dont want to see another member get burned. The wheels need re powder coated. End of story. Call Steve to verify... I did.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
$2500 is a steal for those. If those defects are only in the finish (powder coating) it can be corrected without refinishing the wheels.

Youre crazy for walking away IMO.

af_one

Established Member
Your a liar, stop trying to defend your cheap actions--you act as though nothing was described to you--you circled the flaws in the pics I sent you and you asked about them. I described them to you, you saw them in pics, if you didnt want them you should have walked away before trying to get them even cheaper--so it wasn't the flaws, it was the price , right? You knew they were minor flaws, that cant be seen from 3 feet away, that was all explained to you. When your buddy sent you pics and described it to you, you asked to put me on the phone and you said $2100, after agreeing to $2300, which was marked down from $2500. Stop acting like you were a victim and now your trying to save everyone else. You couldnt steal them, so now your just that guy--Im done with you--stay off my thread.

af_one

Established Member
Gimmie11s: they are cosmetic only. He states its on every spoke, not true, not even close. If you rub your finger over them you cannot feel it, its minor discoloration in the clear, we presume from a cleaner. He never even came to look at them, sent his minion. Even offered them for $2300, hell anyone can have the 2 centers powdercoated for less than $100. Just a guy that wants a new set but not pay for them.

Users who are viewing this thread