Trubo Boss 10.05 1st time at the track!!

NickSezz

Established Member
Cool, thanks man, was just curious. :rockon:

Gotta check with UPR on what the best times were and how much boost. The car has not been in our hand for quite some time.

Stock motor and trans back when we worked with it.

MRSUPRA

Established Member
$6799 on the there site. Plus $200 for shipping. I wonder if they charge shipping if you're local?

D.T.R

Established Member
That's pretty bad ass man. What kind of 60ft were you guys able to get out of that thing.
Also, how much boost are you guys running through that single?

Last edited:

poof100

Established Member
That's pretty bad ass man. What kind of 60ft were you guys able to get out of that thing.
Also, how much boost are you guys running through that single?

Best 60' on the 10.05 pass was 1.42.

The first 10.21 pass we were running on low boost, maybe 8-9lbs in 3rd/4th on the controller.

The 10.05 pass had 6.5-7lbs of boost in 1st, 8lbs in 2nd and 10 in 3rd and 4th with maybe 10/11 in 4th.

The 10.21 pass had a 60' of 1.50.

MRSUPRA

Established Member
They still charge shipping unless I pick it up but then have to pay 6% sales tax.

Lol, I completely forgot about the tax part. So that would be about $7200 for us locals.

Anyway, it seems that this turbo kit is much more efficient than the Hellion single kit. I know most of the Hellion kits are running 67mm turbos, but I havn't seen any, even with the 76mm turbo option put down that kind of power at that low boost.
Both are using the stock manifolds and similar diameter piping. I guess JPC figured out how to better route the piping for less back pressure.

Last edited:

poof100

Established Member
Lol, I completely forgot about the tax part. So that would be about $7200 for us locals.

Anyway, it seems that this turbo kit is much more efficient than the Hellion single kit. I know most of the Hellion kits are running 67mm turbos, but I havn't seen any, even with the 76mm turbo option put down that kind of power at that low boost.
Both are using the stock manifolds and similar diameter piping. I guess JPC figured out how to better route the piping for less back pressure.

I'm definitely glad I'm in VA, as the amount of sales tax I would have had to pay, forget it! :eek:

Yes, they definitely have the back pressure figured out, especially with the Twin wastegates. We are still running the stock manifolds, but plan to test out either the JBAs/Kooks when the motor goes in. The kit really kicks ass and spools up very quickly.

Eric@jpc

Established Member

I cant get in to all the details in the open but give me a call (4107290005) or Email and i can get you some options since your local

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread