TRT discussion

tom_tom

Established Member
How does one get a script for tren? Just curious...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
View attachment 1836715
I’m higher than I expected to be but I did up the dose a tad and I had pinned 36 hours prior.
I could post a Test result that would blow your mind. I won’t but I also won’t do that again.

I was like a caged ****in Tiger.

Let’s just say the first number started with a 2 and I was at my Trough day.
I literally had tunnel vision.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I could post a Test result that would blow your mind. I won’t but I also won’t do that again.

I was like a caged ****in Tiger.

Let’s just say the first number started with a 2 and I was at my Trough day.
I literally had tunnel vision.
I’m sure. I’m on a baby dose compared to you all.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It’s really not smart long term to go over 800-1000 imho.
Trough levels.

I’m typically in the 800-900 range. For me, no need to be any higher. I feel great.

Hey fellas, keep in mind the total number doesn’t mean much, its the free testosterone that matters. That is the amount your body can actually use that isn’t bound by SHBG etc…typically men feel much better at 25 and above. I am typically around 33- 37 free, its been higher in the 40s, but not often. There is what’s considered the normal range and then there is optimal. Anyways you treat the man, not the number. That’s the mistake many providers make and why these one size fits all, cookie cutter TRT places suck and many guys still don’t feel good. I made it a point to figure out as much as I could with regard to hormones and manage my own TRT. For the most part I just rely on the telmed for the script. Just stay on top of your blood work and make sure your health markers are in line. Liver, Kidney numbers, PSA, TSH, CBC, CMP and of course hormone panel.

Last edited:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Hey fellas, keep in mind the total number doesn’t mean much, its the free testosterone that matters. That is the amount your body can actually use that isn’t bound by SHBG etc…typically men feel much better at 25 and above. I am typically around 33- 37 free, its been higher in the 40s, but not often. There is what’s considered the normal range and then there is optimal. Anyways you treat the man, not the number. That’s the mistake many providers make and why these one size fits all, cookie cutter TRT places suck and many guys still don’t feel good. I made it a point to figure out as much as I could with regard to hormones and manage my own TRT. For the most part I just rely on the telmed for the script. Just stay on top of your blood work and make sure your health markers are in line. Liver, Kidney numbers, PSA, TSH, CBC, CMP and of course hormone panel.
On the test results I have from quest it says the range for free is between 46 and 224.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
On the test results I have from quest it says the range for free is between 46 and 224.
Yeah should mention ranges/range values are different at various labs. Its a different unit of measurement at Quest. They are probably doing ng/dL others do pg/mL. The range I mentioned for free is pg/mL. Oddly two different providers using the same unit of measurement can have different range values… weird. The bottom pic was at Baylor medical, while same unit of measurement, they still had a different value, think that would have equalled 15 -16 free. I did that one last year, definite trough, had gone about 8-9 days since my last injection. I was trying a new provider and kept it low for my first labs with them.
IMG_5142.png

IMG_9580.jpeg

Last edited:

ArabianOak

Established Member
5 years ago I was getting the gout so badly I needed a kane to get around...i'm talking terrible gout attacks that would make most people wish for death.

I decided it was time for massive changes in my diet and exercise regimen. Being a former marine I knew what it would take but got too comfy in my life and lost that "eye of the tiger" lol

May of 2019 at 39 years old, I quit all meat and sugar, went on a caloric deficit diet and worked out under the supervision of a local trainer for 2 hours a day. I lost 57lbs in 2 months. Completely reset my body and after two years of no meat and no gout ended up having an iron deficency. My doctor couldn't belive it and swore I had internal bleeding or other issues even though I told her I had no meat for two full years.

Took an iron supplement and immediatly started feeling better. I also started eating meat again once every two weeks, I now eat it once a week.

i'm 5'11 and went from 225 to 168lbs during those first two months...massive change and even my wife was like wtf is going on.

I have been on this regimen for two years but have slowly gained some of that weigh back...def my fault, as I don't monitor like I used to. I am still a great weight (190) and feel better about it because I don't need to use an app to monitor all my food etc.

The last year i have started to really feel my age. My workouts are nowhere near what they used to be, my motivation is down and I feel like I am tired more and more often. When I brought up TRT to my doc she immediately shut me down even though she was VERY FAST to ATTEMPT to put me on gout meds the rest of my life before my lifestyle change.

I have 6 kids, had a vasectomy a few years back and have always wondered what a small dose of TRT would do...I would prefer that roll on gel, not a fan of needles.

Curious to hear everyones thoughts on if a low dose would help me a bit. Also, how can I get a sample of the TRT roll on to try one time before I committ? Why the hell is it so hard to get that? I can get any dam illegal drug I want (if I wanted) but TRT is like trying to buy a manul low mile c7zr1...lol.

Any thought or help would be greatly appreciated. This subject has been on my mind alot lately.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
5 years ago I was getting the gout so badly I needed a kane to get around...i'm talking terrible gout attacks that would make most people wish for death.

I decided it was time for massive changes in my diet and exercise regimen. Being a former marine I knew what it would take but got too comfy in my life and lost that "eye of the tiger" lol

May of 2019 at 39 years old, I quit all meat and sugar, went on a caloric deficit diet and worked out under the supervision of a local trainer for 2 hours a day. I lost 57lbs in 2 months. Completely reset my body and after two years of no meat and no gout ended up having an iron deficency. My doctor couldn't belive it and swore I had internal bleeding or other issues even though I told her I had no meat for two full years.

Took an iron supplement and immediatly started feeling better. I also started eating meat again once every two weeks, I now eat it once a week.

i'm 5'11 and went from 225 to 168lbs during those first two months...massive change and even my wife was like wtf is going on.

I have been on this regimen for two years but have slowly gained some of that weigh back...def my fault, as I don't monitor like I used to. I am still a great weight (190) and feel better about it because I don't need to use an app to monitor all my food etc.

The last year i have started to really feel my age. My workouts are nowhere near what they used to be, my motivation is down and I feel like I am tired more and more often. When I brought up TRT to my doc she immediately shut me down even though she was VERY FAST to ATTEMPT to put me on gout meds the rest of my life before my lifestyle change.

I have 6 kids, had a vasectomy a few years back and have always wondered what a small dose of TRT would do...I would prefer that roll on gel, not a fan of needles.

Curious to hear everyones thoughts on if a low dose would help me a bit. Also, how can I get a sample of the TRT roll on to try one time before I committ? Why the hell is it so hard to get that? I can get any dam illegal drug I want (if I wanted) but TRT is like trying to buy a manul low mile c7zr1...lol.

Any thought or help would be greatly appreciated. This subject has been on my mind alot lately.
Get the bloodwork done that was talked about here on page 1 or so and get a new doctor.
Ded. Fkn. Srs.

Users who are viewing this thread