TRT discussion

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
E5...6 numbing shots...nothing....E7.....let me do it again...seriously? LOL! My heartbeat was in my big toe for hours and hours.
Jesus, if the infection is bad enough the numbing meds won’t cross the blood/brain barrier. I had that happen with a broken upper rear tooth that started to abscess, knot in the roof of my mouth, jesus christ that was rough.. numbing meds/lidocaine didn’t really work. I had to cowboy up while this tiny Filipino dentist yanked that ****er out. All that puss went flying across the room, but I felt instant relief.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I had an ingrown toenail most of my life up until that point. When I was about 12 some chic stepped on my toe and I went to the ground. Took my shoe off and the entire front of my sock was bloody. Navy was like....its gotta come off.
I had an ingrown toe nail taken care of 2-3 years ago. It was one of the most unexpected experiences in my life. Lady JAMMED a massive 16-18g needle in my toe, twice…for the numbing. I was so ignorant on the procedure and had no clue what was about to happen. That hurt so badly. I almost cried. I cannot explain it in words just how painful those numbing shots were…

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I had an ingrown toe nail taken care of 2-3 years ago. It was one of the most unexpected experiences in my life. Lady JAMMED a massive 16-18g needle in my toe, twice…for the numbing. I was so ignorant on the procedure and had no clue what was about to happen. That hurt so badly. I almost cried. I cannot explain it in words just how painful those numbing shots were…
Yeah I got two in below the knuckle and two above then two PAINFUL ones under the toenail. Then again when I still had feeling. And I would take that all day long over my first kidney stone.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Yeah I got two in below the knuckle and two above then two PAINFUL once under the toenail. Then again when I still had feeling. And I would take that all day long over my first kidney stone.
It just took me by complete surprise how freaking hard she jammed those needles in there. I had zero clue what was about to happen and BAM! Twice…hurt so badly.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yeah I got two in below the knuckle and two above then two PAINFUL once under the toenail. Then again when I still had feeling. And I would take that all day long over my first kidney stone.
I have heard that about kidney stones, my brother in law/sisters husband has had two…a buddy I used to work with had one too and their experiences pretty much lineup, worst pain imaginable.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I have heard that about kidney stones, my brother in law/sisters husband has had two…a buddy I used to work with had one too and their experiences pretty much lineup, worst pain imaginable.
Yeah, I've talked about it before on here. Six hours into my shift my balls started hurting, weird. Then I couldn't even concentrate anymore and had to go to the nurse at work. She said ER. That was a night of pissing blood, flesh, a sink and half a car out my tool. Morphine, Morphine again, at home percoset, then tramadol. My wife was like you can't eat pain pills like that..watch me. Freaking Ninja cutting me up inside. Passed it at some point. Put a man on his knees.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Needle talk, no biggie.

All this toe nail, tooth pulling, and infection talk, no bueno.

I’ve only given blood a couple times, but each time, as well as any shots I’ve ever received were cool. I like to watch, but not sure I could do it myself.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Giving blood (O neg)...will pass out unless feet are elevated.

Ingrown toenails...been there, done that 5-6 times. Had one while playing O-line in high school football. Nasty. Ended up getting the root killed on each side of the nail bed which narrowed the nail thusly making it nearly impossible to become ingrown again. Do recommend for anyone experiencing recurring ingrown nails. Procedure is a bit of a sensory roller coaster, but well worth it in the long run.

helloWorld

Established Member
I have been on TRT for years myself. I started in my late 20s. I inject myself in the delts every 4 days. I just set up a repeating reminder in Google Calendar that way I don't forget to inject, and which delt to inject in.

Months ago in a different thread, you guys recommended that I stop taking such a high dose of Anastrazole, because I think I was taking 1 or 2 mg's every 4 days. I tapered myself off to the point where at the test dose that I take, 90 mg every 4 days, I don't need an AI. I remember reading a study that said that in a perfect world for males, your estrogen levels should be about 5% what your test levels are.

So, my next question is, how often should I be taking Chlomid? I am not necessarily at a point where I am looking to make children, but I would obviously like to keep my testes functioning. Currently, the TRT clinic that I go to has me taking 37 mg of Chlomid every other day. I was just wondering what you guys think about that?

Also, if anyone is wondering about costs. I am able to use Tricare insurance to assist with my test. I pay $115/month to the clinic, and I get Test Cyp, Anastrazole, Chlomid, needles, syringes, alcohol wipes, and once a month labs. This clinic actually enforces a blood draw lab every month, before they will allow me to order more test. They enforce a phlebotomy if the hemoglobin, rbc count, and hematocrit counts get too high, which for me, is multiple times a year.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I have been on TRT for years myself. I started in my late 20s. I inject myself in the delts every 4 days. I just set up a repeating reminder in Google Calendar that way I don't forget to inject, and which delt to inject in.

Months ago in a different thread, you guys recommended that I stop taking such a high dose of Anastrazole, because I think I was taking 1 or 2 mg's every 4 days. I tapered myself off to the point where at the test dose that I take, 90 mg every 4 days, I don't need an AI. I remember reading a study that said that in a perfect world for males, your estrogen levels should be about 5% what your test levels are.

So, my next question is, how often should I be taking Chlomid? I am not necessarily at a point where I am looking to make children, but I would obviously like to keep my testes functioning. Currently, the TRT clinic that I go to has me taking 37 mg of Chlomid every other day. I was just wondering what you guys think about that?

Also, if anyone is wondering about costs. I am able to use Tricare insurance to assist with my test. I pay $115/month to the clinic, and I get Test Cyp, Anastrazole, Chlomid, needles, syringes, alcohol wipes, and once a month labs. This clinic actually enforces a blood draw lab every month, before they will allow me to order more test. They enforce a phlebotomy if the hemoglobin, rbc count, and hematocrit counts get too high, which for me, is multiple times a year.
Sounds like it’s time to go to a different TRT doctor.
That’s fookin ridiculous.

Just the fact that they had you on too much Anastrazole should have been the end of them and caused you to lose trust.

$115 a month is the definition of bend ovah. Srs.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Clomid is horrible, it can **** your vision up, it blocks estrogen from binding at the receptor which in turn tricks your pituitary into signaling your nads to work. Then on top of that your taking a shit ton of anastrozole which crushes estrogen. You are going to end up with vision problems, sore joints etc and will probably feel like crap in general. Estrogen rising when testosterone increases is normal and necc in the male body. Blocking it and crushing it will lead to longterm health consquences. Throw that shit in the trash and find a new doc/provider. You only need the testosterone.

FWIW If you are young guy worried about fertility in the future go do a semen analysis now and actually verify you have swimmers, if you do, then freeze that shit. Cost about 500 bucks to freeze and store. Most guys assuming they had normally functioning testes prior TRT shutting them down. Can restart natural production with a lot of HCG and coming off TRT/ or backing off the dose some. Your provider should have discussed this with you prior to starting you on TRT since you are a younger guy that may want a family in the future.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
True story.

I did this.

And got a 30 day suspension from the gym so now I have two memberships.

The one next to my house that I’ve always used and another one up in north Naples on Vanderbilt beach road where the rich live.

No good deed goes punished.

I like the new gym much better but I’ll still use the old close by gym when I’m in a rush because I lift 7 days a week cause I’m silly like that.

It’s all good in the hood.
This you Bruno?
:LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread