TRT discussion

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I don’t particularly like needles either, but stab myself twice a week.

Nothing worth doing is easy.

I’d aim to at least get yourself up @1000.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yep. Same. No pain, no gain.

It isn’t all that bad. Use diabetic needles, it’s much more bearable than these 1.5in 23g needles they all want you to use. Screw that.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yep. Same. No pain, no gain.

It isn’t all that bad. Use diabetic needles, it’s much more bearable than these 1.5in 23g needles they all want you to use. Screw that.
Yup!! You barely feel the insulin needles, 27-30 gauge. I would recommend 27-28 gauge to push the carrier oil that test cyp/enanthate is suspended in. I will sometimes use a bigger 25 gauge if injecting a bigger dose, it takes forever to draw up a big dose in those insulin pins.

MG0h3

Established Member
I use the 27g to draw and admin.

Takes a few min to draw but no biggie.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
BTW that fear of needles is normal. I used to hate getting shots, blood draws etc. I have been on TRT for years and now its just a part of my routine, it doesn’t bother me at all. FWIW I would get really nervous and sweaty when I first started, was doing subq injections at the time. I then switched to IM/intramuscular in the delt. I passed out the first time I did it and my ex-wife found me on the bathroom floor. :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Needles are fine for me.. it’s just the watching myself do it to myself part haha

Thank god the wife does it. I just lay there. Lol.

MG0h3

Established Member
C7675820-E0AC-4E9B-B79A-E307206A818C.JPG

Gotta pay to play!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Pellets aren’t really an ideal therapy, going to be on a roller coaster with those, inconsistency in the rate of absorption by your body. Initially you will probably feel pretty good, but that is going to taper off. Are you doing the every 3 months?

If you don’t want to do injections, look into the compounded cream, you would need to do it 2x daily, applied to the scrotum for best absorption. Don’t confuse the cream with the andro gel crap, the latter is worthless. A lot of guys have pretty good results on using the cream only. You just have to remember to do it twice daily, work it into your daily routine. The cream is compounded in different concentrations . 5% = 50 mg per ML, 10% = 100mg per ML, 20% = 200 mg per ML. Usually it comes in Topi-Click dispenser that clicks, 2 clicks= .5 ML. You typically would do 2 clicks AM, 2 clicks PM. I would ask your doc about it as an option. I think this route would work best for you as an option if you don’t want to inject.

RE: sex drive, your body is getting used to hormonal changes, give it some time to adjust to the new norm. Increased libido is normal. I would normally say 6-8 wks to really start seeing the positive benefits of TRT. Are you taking anything else a long with the testosterone? Some docs like to prescribe other meds/ancillaries. Typically say no to that as you want to get your testosterone dosage dialed in first without ancillaries.
Right now the plan is every six months, but the booster dose was after just a couple of months. He said that it should have gone up more than it did. The only thing else he said I should take is a vitamin D supplement.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
BTW that fear of needles is normal. I used to hate getting shots, blood draws etc. I have been on TRT for years and now its just a part of my routine, it doesn’t bother me at all. FWIW I would get really nervous and sweaty when I first started, was doing subq injections at the time. I then switched to IM/intramuscular in the delt. I passed out the first time I did it and my ex-wife found me on the bathroom floor. :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
One year at the plant when our contractors were getting physicals one of the guys got a bunch of band aids from them and put like 10 up and down his arm and told the guy that is scared to death of needles that they had a new girl down there who wasn't very good. Even after we told him it was a joke they could barely get him down there.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I still hate needles...especially in my arm. It has gotten worse since being on TRT but I can tolerate the 2 injections per week due to the size of the needle. Having my blood drawn is extremely difficult for me to get through.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I’m on every other day injections but I like needles.

I’m silly like that.

I told my doc I could do every day if needed but we got everything dialed in now so good we keepin it like this.

Remember TRT is for life so stay safe and get your bloodwork done.

P fookin S. I would never do the pellets. That’s not a good protocol at all.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Donated blood once and shot blood across my chest and all over this young black chic's face. She didn't handle the situation as well as I did. Might have been the laughing. I assured her I was clean...didn't help.

Another time our ships Doc got a DUI and missed our underway so we had a loaner. This chic looked like a blonde vampire that had not fed in centuries. Stay time in the Middle East outside is a couple hours yet Mine Sweeping evolution's are dark to dark. You can drink all the water you want but at a certain point you stop urinating. Then when you cool down you're urinating every 20 minutes. This chic asked if I wanted an IV to cool me down and I agreed. She asked if I was scared of blood and I said no, as I felt her wiping my elbow then she was wiping the floor. She had bent the needle in my arm somehow.

The 6 needles that ended up being 12 needles to remove my toenail was in fact not pleasurable. But when the pliers came out I felt nothing.

First Kidney Stone still takes the cake.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Donated blood once and shot blood across my chest and all over this young black chic's face. She didn't handle the situation as well as I did. Might have been the laughing. I assured her I was clean...didn't help.

Another time our ships Doc got a DUI and missed our underway so we had a loaner. This chic looked like a blonde vampire that had not fed in centuries. Stay time in the Middle East outside is a couple hours yet Mine Sweeping evolution's are dark to dark. You can drink all the water you want but at a certain point you stop urinating. Then when you cool down you're urinating every 20 minutes. This chic asked if I wanted an IV to cool me down and I agreed. She asked if I was scared of blood and I said no, as I felt her wiping my elbow then she was wiping the floor. She had bent the needle in my arm somehow.

The 6 needles that ended up being 12 needles to remove my toenail was in fact not pleasurable. But when the pliers came out I felt nothing.

First Kidney Stone still takes the cake.
I once dropped a 25 pound plate on my big toe and they had to use the pliers on me. I waited so long because I didn’t want to deal with it until a week before a vacation and you could smell the infection. It was starting to make my wife sick so they didn’t even need the needles. Just the pliers and it came right out.
Then the antibiotics.

Sad thing is a few years later I did the same thing to my other big toe in the gym.
That time it hurt much worse but didn’t get infected so no doctor needed.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I once dropped a 25 pound plate on my big toe and they had to use the pliers on me. I waited so long because I didn’t want to deal with it until a week before a vacation and you could smell the infection. It was starting to make my wife sick so they didn’t even need the needles. Just the pliers and it came right out.
Then the antibiotics.

Sad thing is a few years later I did the same thing to my other big toe in the gym.
That time it hurt much worse but didn’t get infected so no doctor needed.
I had an ingrown toenail most of my life up until that point. When I was about 12 some chic stepped on my toe and I went to the ground. Took my shoe off and the entire front of my sock was bloody. Navy was like....its gotta come off.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I had the toenail on my left big toe pulled off my sophmore year in HS. The football cleats I was wearing were too narrow/tight.. I ended up with an ingrown toenail, got infected and real nasty. The podiatrist used that freeze spray and a lidocaine injection thru the toe nail, then I swear he used channel locks to rip that ****er off.

Users who are viewing this thread