TRT discussion

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
A lot of typing but here we go.

My multivitamin (. I won’t name everything but here’s some of it )

Vit a : 667%
C: 556%
E: 1133%
Thiamin: 6250%
B6: 5882%
B12: 4167%
Biotin: 8333%
D: sorry.. only 250% lol

A lot of other ingredients over 300%
You left out the itchy butthole vitamin

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I quit taking the T shots for a week to see if it alleviated a possible side effect in my prostate. It was less but still there so not sure if it was relative or not. I do know that when you stop taking the T shot you get a headache from with the withdrawal like I would if I did the same with my blood pressure medicine. I'm now waiting on my shipment of T and have that headache because it's been a week since I took it. FTL

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I quit taking the T shots for a week to see if it alleviated a possible side effect in my prostate. It was less but still there so not sure if it was relative or not. I do know that when you stop taking the T shot you get a headache from with the withdrawal like I would if I did the same with my blood pressure medicine. I'm now waiting on my shipment of T and have that headache because it's been a week since I took it. FTL
I am just a meathead, but going to go out on a limb and say its not the TRT. Have you checked for a UTI? You could have a problem upstream…

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I am just a meathead, but going to go out on a limb and say its not the TRT. Have you checked for a UTI? You could have a problem upstream…
I’ve been to the Dr for it and he put me on tons of meds in case it was. I feel like I do better while on the meds but you can’t stay on those. But the pissing 5 times a night is killing my sleep and no idea what that is related to. He also has me on flomax.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
You have to actually take a lot more than you get in a pre workout to truly saturate you blood serum levels.. you can actually just straight up order beta alanine and take it like creatine.

Bulk beta alanine

I’ve thought about doing that and adding it to my pre I currently take cause I love the flavor of it

MG0h3

Established Member
I’ve been to the Dr for it and he put me on tons of meds in case it was. I feel like I do better while on the meds but you can’t stay on those. But the pissing 5 times a night is killing my sleep and no idea what that is related to. He also has me on flomax.

Have a chiro or ortho look at your low back.

I took a hit playing hockey in my late teens that hurt my upper back.

Around the same time, I began having problems where I always had to piss. Never felt like I was empty and had to shake it forever or I’d dribble piss in my underwear.

I was seeing the chiro for the upper stuff and mentioned the piss problem after a few months. I was embarrassed so hadn’t told anyone.

Shit you not. Two visits where he worked on my lumbar and I was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Have a chiro or ortho look at your low back.

I took a hit playing hockey in my late teens that hurt my upper back.

Around the same time, I began having problems where I always had to piss. Never felt like I was empty and had to shake it forever or I’d dribble piss in my underwear.

I was seeing the chiro for the upper stuff and mentioned the piss problem after a few months. I was embarrassed so hadn’t told anyone.

Shit you not. Two visits where he worked on my lumbar and I was fine.

That makes a lot sense actually, your kidneys are right there.. great suggestion!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I don’t believe in preworkout anymore. I have an espresso machine and make myself a quad shot.. I do take some nitric supps and citruline.

The only reason I use the pre I do is because it has creatine in it. So essentially 2 birds 1 stone mix that with unflavored nitric. 3 birds really.

I do a citrulline drink shot a day

Dave.O

Established Member
I am coming clean, stole all the vitamin-T…yeah having a hard time getting enathate in 10ml vials from empower pharmacy..so going back in cypionate.. they are nearly identical esthers anyways, one molecule difference.

Just got 5 vials of test cyp last week from empower on the beltway last week

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
This thread has me as curious as ever.

One would think I could get some personal help from someone close to me who is an NP. But, as it’s my wife I’m sure I’d get called an idiot and told that low testosterone isn’t my issue.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
This thread has me as curious as ever.

One would think I could get some personal help from someone close to me who is an NP. But, as it’s my wife I’m sure I’d get called an idiot and told that low testosterone isn’t my issue.
No offense, but I wouldn’t give AF what any woman thinks about me taking TRT..This is no different than your wife or another woman needing estrogen.. take your balls out of her purse and go get some TRT.. if your late 30s or in your 40s etc, can almost guarantee you it will help you.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
No offense, but I wouldn’t give AF what any woman thinks about me taking TRT..This is no different than your wife or another woman needing estrogen.. take your balls out of her purse and go get some TRT.. if your late 30s or in your 40s etc, can almost guarantee you it will help you.

Easy there pocket pussies, I simply said she wouldn’t want to hear anything about it.

Are the at home tests worth a shit to test baseline T levels, or is it definitely a clinic thing you’d recommended?

Users who are viewing this thread