troubles

Twistedoffpurp

Established Member
I'm having troubles logging on then when I do get on half of the time I look to post and I can't cause it says I'm not logged on again? Anyone else experiencing this? Cookies are enabled and all is functioning well on other sites. I'm using firefox and have tried other browsers with the same results.

:shrug:

03DOHC

Established Member
I'm running firefox and have no issues. Did you try to delete the svtperformance.com cookie and log back in?

Twistedoffpurp

Established Member
I'm running firefox and have no issues. Did you try to delete the svtperformance.com cookie and log back in?

I cleared the cookies and it worked. although I had it set to clear cookies every time I close the browser? Thanks for the idea. We will see how long it works for now. Keep you posted. Thanks.

crazyj0n

Established Member
Used to have the same problem, i just hit remember me on the check box and the firefox pop-up.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

That is the first thing I did when I realized I had a problem.

One interesting thing I have noticed though: I have the forum bookmarked to http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/index.php. After browsing the forum for a while (logged out because it wouldn't stay logged in), the URL eventually changes to http://svtperformance.com/forums and it shows as me being logged in.

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.12. With IE7 I have no issues.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Then it is a firefox thing. Maybe one of the plug ins? Or the site code? Don't know.

Well the latest Firefox update was on the 8th, I just started experiencing the problem yesterday. I am also not having any problems with any other vBulletin websites, at least that I've noticed.

What version of Firefox are you running? Any idea where to find the Plugins? I can't seem to find the location to see what is installed...

03DOHC

Established Member
Same version as you. Sometimes the add-ons give me trouble. You can find those under tools add-ons but if other vb sites are working normally it is probably not your computer.

Users who are viewing this thread