Triple Threat Throwdown video!!

lazerred

Established Member
Muscle Mustangs Triple Threat Throwdown video!!

Here is a video i made of my car at the Muscle Mustangs event we were selected to compete in Gainesville florida had a blast out there, just humid and hot as hell congrats to everyone who competed and won... drove 850 miles from texas it was once in a lifetime experiance glad to be a part of it!

had a few glitches but awesome none the less.

had a blast doing this event check out the sept 2010 issue of Muscle Mustangs and Fast fords for all the winners and info on all the cars that competed!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxojdD0ZPq4"]YouTube- Muscle Mustang Mag Triple Threat Throwdown[/nomedia]

Last edited:

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
am reading the issue now, 458rwhp and you still pulled off first is quite impressive

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Here is a video i made of my car at the Muscle Mustangs event we were selected to compete in Gainesville florida had a blast out there, just humid and hot as hell congrats to everyone who competed and won... drove 850 miles from texas it was once in a lifetime experiance glad to be a part of it!

had a few glitches but awesome none the less.

had a blast doing this event check out the sept 2010 issue of Muscle Mustangs and Fast fords for all the winners and info on all the cars that competed!!

YouTube- Muscle Mustang Mag Triple Threat Throwdown

Congrats. I was looking at the issue today and was saying to myself "this car looks so familiar". :beer:

BM1

Established Member
One of my favorite notchs. I have pictures saved from years ago, so I'm assuming it's your car. The blower is sounding good. V1 S-Trim?

lazerred

Established Member
One of my favorite notchs. I have pictures saved from years ago, so I'm assuming it's your car. The blower is sounding good. V1 S-Trim?

yes thanks!!! its mine yeah the blower is a v1 sc-trim with a 3.33 pulley

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! That is a gorgeous Mustang you have there. Deserving of the win. Couldn't help but notice that the stands at the track were empty. Not many spectators?

lazerred

Established Member
Congratulations! That is a gorgeous Mustang you have there. Deserving of the win. Couldn't help but notice that the stands at the track were empty. Not many spectators?

thanks again guys

yeah cobrabob the event was held by the magazine so it was a private event for an article to be featured...

so know spectators were allowed

lazerred

Established Member

thanks again guys

yeah cobrabob it was a private event for the magazine so no spectators were allowed

lazerred

Established Member
update went back out to hrp tonight and turned up the timing a bit and responded with a 11.66 at 121 in 90 plus degree weather with humidity..

will post up video in a few days

NateV8

Established Member
I love your Fox! One of my favorite ones on the site. I read that magazine a few days ago and was LOL'n at all the other cars that competed.

748rwhp GT500 - 11.940 @ 119.54 on drag radials
2.8KB GT500 - 12.430 @ 116.76
Pullied GT500 - 11.946 @ 119 on ET Streets
Ported Terminator on juice - 12.280 @ 122.30 on DRs

What The Fuc*??? That's pretty embarrassing, how the hell can they all suck so bad at driving? 750rwhp and barely in the 11s on drag radials hahaha I was running that on bald street tires years ago with 300 less horsepower.:bash:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I love your Fox! One of my favorite ones on the site. I read that magazine a few days ago and was LOL'n at all the other cars that competed.

748rwhp GT500 - 11.940 @ 119.54 on drag radials
2.8KB GT500 - 12.430 @ 116.76
Pullied GT500 - 11.946 @ 119 on ET Streets
Ported Terminator on juice - 12.280 @ 122.30 on DRs

What The Fuc*??? That's pretty embarrassing, how the hell can they all suck so bad at driving? 750rwhp and barely in the 11s on drag radials hahaha I was running that on bald street tires years ago with 300 less horsepower.:bash:

I agree. I stopped watching the video after the 3rd 12 second run. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread