Triple GT Pumps with Triple FPDM Harness?

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
Im maxing out my Twin GT pumps on my e85 setup and i talked to lethal today and they told me i could upgrade my hat to a triple pump setup, and add a triple fpdm to run the extra pump. Have any of you done/heard about this? Im wondering how safe is it

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
I am not an expert on this subject, but it seems like an awful lot of electronic crap that can fail and kill your engine. Why not sell that stuff and get a return system?

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
I am not an expert on this subject, but it seems like an awful lot of electronic crap that can fail and kill your engine. Why not sell that stuff and get a return system?

I understand what you are saying, and thats the only thing that has me thinking before i order the parts. But on the other hand, how many people have u heard say that they're dual fpdm setup has failed? This setup has been proven to work and been around for years and i never heard of anything bad about it. Ill only be adding 1 more to support the other pump, why would it fail? Im hoping more people hime in on this

04spinbra

Established Member
There is a guy on here that makes the triple fpdms! But he is on WestCoastFords.com

[ame=http://westcoastmustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1266]West Coast Mustangs[/ame]

quad FPDMs
[ame=http://westcoastmustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=771]West Coast Mustangs[/ame]

I couldn't find the Triple one but found he is doing Quads!! His name is Black306

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
They sell the triple pump setup, but with the MDM. Since the MDM is discontinued they triple FPDM replaced it, so im thinking it should work fine :shrug:

04gtstang

Established Member
Sounds like you are answering your own questions to favor getting it, so just go for it. I have never heard of an FPDM failing...so 3 would just be like 3 different stock cobras running around. Seems like the cheapest route if your done with power mods...and then you can add a BAP later if you ever did need a little extra.

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
Sounds like you are answering your own questions to favor getting it, so just go for it. I have never heard of an FPDM failing...so 3 would just be like 3 different stock cobras running around. Seems like the cheapest route if your done with power mods...and then you can add a BAP later if you ever did need a little extra.

I got a BAP already, look at my sig

04spinbra

Established Member
Making them is not the problem, i can get it from lethal. I just wanted to see if anyone here has actually done it

I'm saying that he actually wires them for the dual, triple, and now Quad FPDMs! If I were you just pm him and I'm sure he could tell you everything about them and answer all your questions!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread