Trip to the Dyno for new tune

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
Loaded the Cobra up on my trailer heading up to Performance Dyno tomorrow morning for a tune.

Old mods in my sig.

Over the last past week put in ID1000's, 3.25" upper pulley and 4# Metco lower pulley kit, Gates green belt, Tr6's gapped .28, twin Walbro 465's, e85 compatible fuel filter, and running it on e85. Think I should be around 24-25# boost.

Any thoughts or guesses what kind of HP/TQ I'll be at??!!

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Congrats on the new numbers! I'm excited to see what I get out of mine with getting it re-tuned next month.
It's crazy how much the crusher inlet helps, I am going to be on a 3" upper and 4lb lower non-crusher and am hoping for 25psi or so (right around 22psi with 3" upper and 2lb lower currently)

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
Great numbers, these cars never cease to amaze me. Is this on a stock long block? If so do you have head studs in?

It is with a stock long block and studs. We'll see what happens. It's only at 20 degrees timing. If you go on Performance Dyno facebook page it shows the dyno sheet. really smooth.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I originally thought you were running that much boost on stock head bolts. I have heard nothing but good things about Pete, your motor will live a long and healthy life :rockon:.

Users who are viewing this thread