Trinity car show crash

Hourigan218

Established Member
Doubtful. It looks like too much wheel spin to me...

Yeah saw it but even with traction control on you will spin like crazy but just a little intervention of it and sideways you go. Without it I track strait no sideways. That's why I was wondering about it.

SVT_28

Established Member
Sad for the owners of the parked mustang and dodge. Now they have the headache of the repair process along with owning a car with damage history all because of this clown.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
8dCJbjc.png

A2Fgyfj.png

Last edited:

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
That's what a lot of folks don't get. You will not save yourself just with the steering wheel. you need to get out of it as soon as it starts to go bad. I am sure professional drivers would have a better time of it, but most of us over correct and then it is over as you start going one way and then the other. One must know their abilities or this will always be the result.......Steve

HighVelocity

Established Member
The 1st thing I do when I get the car is turn the TC off. With the TC off the car stays nice a straight. TC on, it get all sorts of Fn squirrely. It appears that others agree the traction control system causes uncontrollable results in these cars

Last edited:

HighTorque

Established Member
I thought they looked like hyperstangs super snake wheels but they have assembly bolts i think and hyperstangs do not. Good looking wheel other than the red lol. As far as tires no matter whats it has 600+rwhp will cause tire spin :d

Users who are viewing this thread