Trilogy

TooManyFords

carpe noctum.
Established Member
BillyGman said:
Then why "regurgitate" any of the details while he's making comparisants if he wasn't going to spit it all out? It's misleading, and phony salesmanship at best.

At this point, your posts are taking on the appearance of "trolling". I'm out of this one...

:dw:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
tmac1337 said:
Billy, lets not get going on phony salesmanship stuff okay, no talk about being misleading. I have things I could say which you would find very disagreeable.
I really care not what you have to say. What I'm talking about has to do with THIS thread, and what somebody stated in THIS thread. So if you want to talk about something else that has to do with another thread, then you should start one of your own like you've done so many other times in this forum about nonsense.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
TooManyFords said:
At this point, your posts are taking on the appearance of "trolling". I'm out of this one...

:dw:
TRANSLATION: you cannot defend your point, because you don't have a valid one.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
BillyGman said:
Well if he does, than more power to em. I sure won't be upset about it. I'm not satisfied with my Marauder simply because I'm among the top four in the ET department. I'm satisfied with it, because the thing moves excellent when I hit the go pedal, and I LUV driving it, because of that. And any time I have a 4,200 LB daily driver that get's into the very low 12's, then I'm completely happy with that regardless of how many other Marauders there are that are quicker. That's precisely why I've stayed with the lowest amount of boost instead of going with a smaller pulley like many other Trilogy customers have. I'm satisfied with my car no matter what Joe blow does with his.

Billy, are you man enough to admit that you make love to your car?

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
BillyGman said:
I really care not what you have to say. What I'm talking about has to do with THIS thread, and what somebody stated in THIS thread. So if you want to talk about something else that has to do with another thread, then you should start one of your own like you've done so many other times in this forum about nonsense.

Billy, I love it when you use that smutty tone with me!

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
tmac1337 said:
Please, I don't want to hear about your fantasies. Perhaps one too many internet videos for you, uh?

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
I thought about it but I was in between girlfriends. Thank God I found a new girlfriend. My car is safe but Billy's car might have got it. :lol: Maybe that's why it's so fast!

tmac1337 said:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
maraudernkc said:
I thought about it but I was in between girlfriends. Thank God I found a new girlfriend. My car is safe but Billy's car might have got it. :lol: Maybe that's why it's so fast!
Thanks for puting that nasty picture in my mind. :xpl:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
BillyGman said:
Please, I don't want to hear about your fantasies. Perhaps one too many internet videos for you, uh?

How did you guess, it is your video in fact. That is not a fantasy is it? All that tire spinning and grinding can really get to a car junkie. Mechanics all over the world are dreaming about you!

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
tmac1337 said:
How did you guess, it is your video in fact. That is not a fantasy is it? All that tire spinning and grinding can really get to a car junkie. Mechanics all over the world are dreaming about you!
You must not have seen the video that I was refering to. It's about a guy and his car. But if you missed it, then you didn't miss much, and it isn't even worth going into detail about.

Users who are viewing this thread