Trilogy

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
If you send your e-mail to Jerry, Donna, or Renata, they answer very quiclky. I don't know who the general account goes to. Pm me if you need their addresses,

F-16

Established Member
tallboy said:
If you send your e-mail to Jerry, Donna, or Renata, they answer very quiclky. I don't know who the general account goes to. Pm me if you need their addresses,
Hay TallBoy , Look I'm over here! I heard the trilogy Kit comes with a Box of Crayons as the Instruction Manual Double's as a Coloring book for small Children. :poke:

rocknrod

Car Builder
Established Member
Not True!
I just recived it in an E-mail. VERY thorough. The parts they are sending is quite comprehensive for the installation. The instructions are very clear, pictures, step by step etc. :bowdown:

-FiveO-

Cleaner of burned rubber.
Established Member
F-16 said:
Hay TallBoy , Look I'm over here! I heard the trilogy Kit comes with a Box of Crayons as the Instruction Manual Double's as a Coloring book for small Children. :poke:

The Trilogy Manual is colored...with amazingly detailed photographs and instructions.

The kit could be installed by a child with this detailed manual...maybe you should try it. ;) :dw: :-D

Go Procharger for the MM and you'll get a good kit...with no chip (or at least one you'll have a wait a few days for), no boost gauge and a look of bewilderment when the guy who put this together tells you you'll need a 3000 stall torque converter at $1000 installed to get it off the line... ;) :)

And from the rumors I've heard...thats exactly what Greg's done.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
rocknrod said:
Is there another way to get ahold of Trilogy than this site ?
http://www.trilogyintl.com/
It's not very info oriented and they don''t answer their e-mails.
Thanks
You should just pick up the telephone and call Trilogy. It's nice to talk with jerry barnes, but even if he isn't available when you call, Mical can still answer all your question since he's one of their engineers.

-FiveO-

Cleaner of burned rubber.
Established Member
Ordered a set of Trilogy polished coil covers last week. Jerry dropped them off at Alt. Auto and Lidio put them on when I made the trip out there yesterday.

Jerry is a class act. Busy guy...but leave a message and he'll get back to you.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Where's the Crayons?

F-16 said:
I heard the trilogy Kit comes with a Box of Crayons as the Instruction Manual Double's as a Coloring book for small Children. :poke:

Hey!!!! WTF!!!!

I didnt get a Box of Crayons!! I want my friken Crayons! I paid all this money and I wnat my damm Crayons! :fm:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
-FiveO- said:
you'll need a 3000 stall torque converter at $1000 installed to get it off the line...

That's not true at all, I just use a sling shot made in China that Greg sent me in my Procharger Box (held on either side of my car by midgets) and my car flys out of the hole!

Get your facts straight Five-O, rubber from China.....$3.95 with free shipping.....midgets optional.

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
FiveO, I can see your back to your old tricks again. Bashing F.I.T./Procharger. Our kit does come with a chip and you don't have to wait for it. You do not have to have a stall converter for our kit.Toomanyfords just ran a 12.90 without a stall converter or slicks. That was his first time at the track with his new blower. I think your getting a little nervous. That's why you had to go get the superduperhighoutputtune because you were unhappy with your 12.50 time in Cedar Falls, IA.

Why do you have a stall converter on your car?

I told you before I will throw in a boost gauge for $1000.00.

-FiveO- said:
The Trilogy Manual is colored...with amazingly detailed photographs and instructions.

The kit could be installed by a child with this detailed manual...maybe you should try it. ;) :dw: :-D

Go Procharger for the MM and you'll get a good kit...with no chip (or at least one you'll have a wait a few days for), no boost gauge and a look of bewilderment when the guy who put this together tells you you'll need a 3000 stall torque converter at $1000 installed to get it off the line... ;) :)

And from the rumors I've heard...thats exactly what Greg's done.

Last edited:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
maraudernkc said:
Toomanyfords just ran a 12.90 without a stall converter or slicks. That was his first time at the track with his new blower.
Along with 4.30 gears, and extensive exhaust mods. Why can't you ever tell the whole story Greg?

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
Billy, I can hardly wait for John to get into the top 5 on the timeslip page. I don't count Lidio because he is running Nitrous to achieve his time.

BillyGman said:
Along with 4.30 gears, and extensive exhaust mods. Why can't you ever tell the whole story Greg?

TooManyFords

carpe noctum.
Established Member
BillyGman said:

Maybe because I've already told the whole story, Billy. Relax, nobody is expected to remember [and regurgitate] all the details every time. Let's face it I forget I have extensive exhaust mods excepts on Burrito night!!

:thumbsup:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
TooManyFords said:
Maybe because I've already told the whole story, Billy. Relax, nobody is expected to remember [and regurgitate] all the details every time. Let's face it I forget I have extensive exhaust mods excepts on Burrito night!!

:thumbsup:
Then why "regurgitate" any of the details while he's making comparisants if he wasn't going to spit it all out? It's misleading, and phony salesmanship at best.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
BillyGman said:
Then why "regurgitate" any of the details while he's making comparisants if he wasn't going to spit it all out? It's misleading, and phony salesmanship at best.

Billy, lets not get going on phony salesmanship stuff okay, no talk about being misleading. I have things I could say which you would find very disagreeable.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
maraudernkc said:
Billy, I can hardly wait for John to get into the top 5 on the timeslip page. I don't count Lidio because he is running Nitrous to achieve his time.
Well if he does, than more power to em. I sure won't be upset about it. I'm not satisfied with my Marauder simply because I'm among the top four in the ET department. I'm satisfied with it, because the thing moves excellent when I hit the go pedal, and I LUV driving it, because of that. And any time I have a 4,200 LB daily driver that get's into the very low 12's, then I'm completely happy with that regardless of how many other Marauders there are that are quicker. That's precisely why I've stayed with the lowest amount of boost instead of going with a smaller pulley like many other Trilogy customers have. I'm satisfied with my car no matter what Joe blow does with his.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread