Trilogy Blower kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Defyant said:
Amen!! Enough ranting. I am begining to thing Logan is right to squash these BS arguments!! It seems the same people here will not admit the Trilogy has it's place...as does the centrificals and nitrous.

Who ever said Trilogy does not have it's place? You resurected this thread from the dead, 11/19/03, because you knew it would be controversial and cause debate.

With all the s/c mud slinging going on here lately, I though I'd post this since it was a contibuting factor in my desision to go the Trilogy route. This is a must read regardless of your choice of s/c.

I suggest you become a vendor here on SVTP if you want to continue these sort of posts.

Then when Maraudernkc makes a comment you say he should be a vendor. What about the dissertation that Lidio said? He even askes to have people call his shop at the bottom. What's good for one is good for the other.

Now it is stated the Procharger guys are zealots when we debate our side, as Trilogy has been debating their side for 2 years.

Well, if you don't want debate, in all fairness, debate yourselves.

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
"Let me clarify also, the guy who came up with this kit seems like a good guy."

I stand corrected this guy is an asswipe too.

"Why don't you go join the Vortech tap your ass/oil pan club."

See Tmac i can admit when i was mistaken. it's easy try it.

As for who I am, you can PM me with your information and I'll gladly reply, I don't hide. Just be advised , you start stalking me to kidnap me into your bizarre cult and I'll be whizzed.

Why you are so concerned about who I am worries me, I'm just hoping your cult isnt homosexual too (which would explain a lot about you)

MikesMerc

Established Member
tmac1337 said:
Who ever said Trilogy does not have it's place? You resurected this thread from the dead, 11/19/03, because you knew it would be controversial and cause debate.

I'm not going to get into the debate any further about which SC kit anyone should buy. This thread has more than enough info for anyone reading it to undertstand that there ARE significant differences on how the various kits produce thier power.

Although I will not speak for Defyant, or what his motives may be, but him "resurecting" this thread isn't really a bad thing for anyone. What I don't understand is why the Procharger guys felt the need to jump onto the thread in the fist place. The thread is titled "Trilogy Blower Kit," and Lidio's opinion is dead nuts on point about the kit. The thread didn't get controversial until the Procharger guys decided to start something.

You can question Defyant's motivations, but it doesn't impact the relevance of Lidio's post about the lack of needing big gears and high stall to achieve serious performance from the roots based kit. Its that simple.

As far as the recent mudslinging and name calling on this thread, its a shame it went that way. I did my best to keep it civil, and i think it was....for a while anyway. Healthy debate is a good thing. But, it seems these threads are just destined to degrade into mudslinging. That's a shame.

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
BigJerk, I have nothing against Vortech blowers and would like to see you enter a debate from that perspective, but all your posts have in common is chasing me around like a little school boy with a runny nose.

What need is there to PM you? Why would you attempt to keep your identity a secret?

But the answer to those questions are obvious!

Acting in your capacity as the guardian of Mr. Vendor of ill repute, all you are doing is keeping criticism of him alive. You and him lose everytime.

Please, I encourage you, keep up the good work! :rockon:

P.S. Since you have a Vortech maybe you could explain the positive sides of tapping your oil pan.

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
MikesMerc said:
What I don't understand is why the Procharger guys felt the need to jump onto the thread in the fist place.

Sorry Mike, I was coming from the idea that all of you guys were welcome on Procharger threads and that this thread was a provacative attempt at debate by virtue of what it contained.

If I was wrong I apologize for stepping on your toes, the door is now closing behind me.

MikesMerc

Established Member
tmac1337 said:
Sorry Mike, I was coming from the idea that all of you guys were welcome on Procharger threads and that this thread was a provacative attempt at debate by virtue of what it contained.

If I was wrong I apologize for stepping on your toes, the door is now closing behind me.

No apology needed tmac. I understand what you are saying. I certainly participated in, and perpetuated, the debate as well.

I think what i was referring to was that Lidio's post went directly to the point of power production. It was more technical in nature and it didn't discuss installation, pricing, or other items a potential buyer would need to know.

Greg's response to Lidio's resurected post was about price. I guess that response seemed a bit "off the mark" and not exactly an apples to apples response.

So I can only conclude that the Procharger camp is just as zealous as the trilogy camp when it comes to getting into heated debate.

I think Trilogy guys should leave technical Procharger threads alone, and vice versa. Let the debate happen in debate type threads (ie "which kit should I buy?" type threads).

That's all I'm saying. I think good debate can happen if everyone showed mutual respect for one another and we didn't go out of our way to crap on one anothers threads. Everyone is guilty here.

Last edited:

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
MikesMerc said:
No apology needed tmac. I understand what you are saying. I certainly participated in, and perpetuated, the debate as well.

I think what i was referring to was that Lidio's post went directly to the point of power production. It was more technical in nature and it didn't discuss installation, pricing, or other items a potential buyer would need to know.

Greg's response to Lidio's resurected post was about price. I guess that response seemed a bit "off the mark" and not exactly an apples to apples response.

So I can only conclude that the Procharger camp is just as zealous as the trilogy camp when it comes to getting into heated debate.

I think Trilogy guys should leave technical Procharger threads alone, and vice versa. Let the debate happen in debate type threads (ie "which kit should I buy?" type threads).

That's all I'm saying. I think good debate can happen if everyone showed mutual respect for one another and we didn't go out of our way to crap on one anothers threads. Everyone is guilty here.

Mike your 100% right. I too apologize to you for our rant together on this thread, if it offended you or any another Trilogy owner. It really wasn't called for. Our mutual debate I felt was civil and went beyond what the discussion was about on the initial thread posted by Lidio. Some parts of it are good for everyone interested in both systems though, but "to crap on anothers thread" is not called for by anyone. It certainly was not my intent by any means. :beer:

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
BigMerc, do you own superchargerd Marauder and if so, what make is your supercharger? What other mods have have you done to your Marauder?

Last edited:

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
Yes I have an S/C

Vortech S/C
engine built by Jim Oneil (Michigan)
all bullet proofed/forged internals

4:10's
Trans overhaul
PI 3 disc torque converter
trans cooler
head cooling, mm driveshaft etc...etc...etc..
and SCT programming

What Tmac doesn't get,(and never will) Is I have had vendor problems as well, couple of vendors in fact, but I didnt go on a JIHAD against all that wronged me.

I take care of my own business. Was it all satisfactory in the end?....kinda but I did what I could. But it's too unimportant to rail against a vendor or a site, It is just too minor in the world.

Thats why I take potshots at Tmac, he just is way too worried about his bad experience. its over and he has a top notch running car and gear, BUT he doesn't seem to enjoy it, he just wants to advise everyone how he's been wronged.

You automatically thought I had a Trilogy, I didnt, but I appreciate ANOTHER top notch kit, so I don't attack anyone who mentions that word.

In all seriousness, the Procharger guys are so involved in wanting to preach the gospel of Procharger and questioning anyone who doesn't have one or DARED to buy something else, it demeans the kit.

Lidio is beyond reproach in his knowledge of Trilogy kits, yet you always want to dispute what he says. you can't.

You Hare Krishnas a.k.a. Procharger guys could take a lesson, put your kit out there and let it ride!!

Your worst enemy is yourselves

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
:bs:
BigMerc said:
Yes I have an S/C

Vortech S/C
engine built by Jim Oneil (Michigan)
all bullet proofed/forged internals

4:10's
Trans overhaul
PI 3 disc torque converter
trans cooler
head cooling, mm driveshaft etc...etc...etc..
and SCT programming

:bs: :bs: :bs:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
BigJerk,

I am very distraught over the fact that you have discovered Procharger's plans at complete and utter Marauder Centrifugal domination!

How did you find out our devious plans? :shrug:

Since you have offered nothing informational about Vortech, you must be shy at disclosing to the Marauder Community that you really admire Procharger and recognize your error in being a Pan Tapper.

Therefore, after much debate, the Procharger Higher Council has decided to admit you into our secret society! :rockon:

BigJerk, just say this simple oath and you too will be one of us:

I, BigJerk, do hereby forgo my previous dementia in selecting an inferior Centrifugal Blower. No longer will I bow down to a false prophet Dealer of substandard impeller material. No longer will I suffer the humiliation of less TQ and HP than that of the Super Duper Procharger Blower Unit. No longer will I let my pan be drilled and be exposed to a false blower god. I will cast out that hot evil fluid :fm: and allow myself to be cooled by the glorious cool breath of Procharger air to air. I do promise to use an intercooler that is enter/offset to allow the cool air to go through all the cells and I will not obstruct it's airstream by inferior design!

I, BigJerk, do solemnly swear to go forth into the net void and gather members to my new website www.Ipluggedmyhole.com so they too may share in the glory of Procharger.

BigJerk, bow down to your one true GOD....PROCHARGER!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
new3xj.jpg
[/IMG]

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
I'm sorry

I'm sorry I'm already spoken for, I'm in the Tmac Poor excuse for a wannabe cop fan club.

If you really are a LEO I'm thinking there has to be NO psyche exam.

But I don't blame you Tmac, I blame your father....for marrying his sister!!!

Be proud though little inbred boy, do what you can, adapt and overcome.

Procharger is most likely a first class unit, from other things I have seen, it is.

But like I said, you place a stink on it that the brand cannot overcome.

Tmac stink doesn't wash off. its there like death, you have to get new stuff because Tmac stink makes you nauseous.

So you see Tmac Stink has ruined Procharger, all others are VERY VERY happy you didn't choose their brand, so they wouldn't have to deal with the smell. You're like the little retarded kid in the family NO ONE wants to claim as theirs. sorry Procharger you lose out.

And if all you can come up with is that I have a drilled oil pan, ......really shallow, try something else as that really is insignificant.

Are you coming to Gainesville in Sept?...oh yeah that right your "persona Non Grata" ( I think its the smell)

thats ok 400hp marauders are a dime a dozen...you wont be missed.

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Your getting better, not much, but better!

Keep up the good work with your assumed name.

Last edited:

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
I don't get the assumed name part, Is Tmac your real name? sooooo we both have names we use for internet hmmmmm.

I'll give you a hint as to who I might be. You should know what this is:

FLO29000

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
Grow up!

:nonono:

Larry, please close this hijacked thread as it has become a disservice to anyone seeking info on a Trilogy Blower Kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread