Trilogy Blower kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
Defyant said:
Nicely said Mike. Hope your not going to need your flame suit for the other replies. Credability comes in time. You cant develop a kit, sell....what...8 of them..:shrug:... and expect everyone to be "Hooray Procharger".

I am still puzzled by the direct attack on the Trilogy. Nobody from Procharger wants to go after the Vortech, Nitrous, or Turbo MMs??? Ca'mon guys, conquir one, conquir all!!!! Go for it, be the best in the group!!! Now that would be interesting.

I agree in most of what both of you guys are saying. From what I have been reading, or maybe just my interpretation, I don't really see a Direct attack on Triology :shrug: It seems to be as Mike said over zealous, but more of a loyalty issue. And yes some finanical benefits for Procharger over Triology. Since I installed my Procharger and have been developing mods for my car, I have been open, never slammed any Marauder regardless of power adders or just NA cars.

The big picture. Procharger has been around far longer than Triology and has sold more than 40,000 superchargers. Yes, eight MM Kits. So give us a break. My loyalty has been with Procharger because I have had one on my 93 Cobra Mustang, sold it and built a 01 GT with a Procharger as well. I was all set to order a Triology for my Marauder, until I heard a kit was coming out with a Procharger. I waited and was the 2nd kit sold from FIT. We had some issues, which I expected, but have gotten resolved.

I am still working on modifications to the engine, installed 60lb injectors yesterday . have a MAFia mass air extender and will be going to Diablosport this coming Saturday to get, hopefully, a final tune.

Things around here should be objective, open-minded as well as informative.
I keep telling everyone, lets collectively show support, regardless of power adders and kick some butt with our Marauders at the upcoming, November Southern Super Heavy Weight Shootout at Atlanta, Dragway against the Chevy guys. Would really cool to go to a "SS Impala Chevy Event" and win with our Marauders.

Personal opinions will run rampant here as well as MM.net and that's OK. :bash: Just as long as they can remain civil. Insulting one another, I'm smarter than you, I have more money to put into my car than you, I'm faster than you and the list goes on, I guess is human. However the bottom line, we all learn different things from each other, regardless of mod loyalty and most of all we have a passion for our Marauders. :beer:

Tom, Cape Cora, Florida

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Defyant said:
I am still puzzled by the direct attack on the Trilogy. Nobody from Procharger wants to go after the Vortech, Nitrous, or Turbo MMs??? Ca'mon guys, conquir one, conquir all!!!! Go for it, be the best in the group!!! Now that would be interesting.

What attack? It seems to me we have been more on the receiving end for 2 years no matter what charger was owned.

Go after a Vortech? Find some who will come on the boards. I was told that over 25 Vortech kits were sold yet am hard pressed to find more than 3 who will represent on MM.net. The only one I have seen here is the first owner of the air to air. Whose fault is it if they do not represent themselves and get left out of the debating. They are all welcome.

I have heard that Procharger has sold over 60,000 blowers. Even with Tom's statement of 40,000 the number is still high. That tells you the blower works! Nothing is different from our car vs all the other kit sold except for differently routed tubing. The intercooler and all other parts like the pump are standard. Tuning from Diablo, a huge company around for years.

It seems to me that all this race talk has resolved around one place: THE TRACK.

Lets talk about the STREET where we all drive the cars 99.99% of the time. I have yet to have a car challenge me off the line at a light. It has always been while I'm driving down the STREET or the HIGHWAY and a challenger will pull up beside me (not to say a stop light match will not occur someday).

The big question:

How do you guys think your cars will fare already in motion up against a Procharger car?

MikesMerc

Established Member
Almost all of my "street" activity has been stop light based. Around here (in Detroit), it isn't even considered a race unless you come off a light. There is just too much leeway for one person to get a jump on the other from a roll for the results to be a credible determinant on which car is faster. Not only that, but it takes more driver skill to get off the light as well, and that is a measure of respect on the street.

I'll say this, on Woodward Avenue if it ain't off a light, it ain't a race in anyone's book.

That said, I see where you are going tmac, and you have a good point. From a roll the centrifugal blower guys can eliminate the "spool up" disadvantage. This is no different than the turbo guys as well and has been the subject of debate for years and years.

To be honest, what you are bringing up is the EXACT reason I chose a roots blower. Light to light, the huge bottom end is major advantage. Having 6 PSI at the crack of the throttle, and 12 PSI by 2600 rpm is great off the line for such a haevy car.

From a roll this difference becomes less meaningful. But, around here, if you ask someone to go from a roll and avoid off the light, heads up running, you'll be seen as someone looking for a "crutch." That's the way it is around here where our street scene is quite serious by any standard.

That all said, I'd have to guess that the Trilogy guys may not fare as well against the Procharger from a roll. Once the boost is spooled up by the FIT guys, they would be dead even power wise in the mid range with the Procharger guys pulling away a little in the high end.

This is what I meant about the customer needing to know what the blowers do and what they want out of the car. If "going from a roll" is what's important, then there is little downside to a centrifugal based blower kit, and less advatage to a roots based kit for sure.

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Mike, I have driven 2 Trilogy's. I am not flaming you when I say this but there was no comparison mid range or high range to my Procharger setup.

Let's talk about low range. We have already agreed that there is at least a savings of $1200.00, by your own words. $1000.00 of that buys the stall converter installed in the car.

I think there is more savings than that due to the install, but I will even eliminate that dispute.

Put the $200 towards gears and what do you have Mike? A car that will burn the tires all day just like a Trilogy car for the same price and will (in my opinion since I have cross-driven the cars) be much faster mid and high range.

Not to mention no matter what you do with the car the Procharger feels like you do not even have a blower on, with exception of the whistle at a stop.

I felt the sensation of a "drag" or "load" on the car, a wierd feeling when driving the Trilogy. The Procharger does not have this sensation. The Procharger blower does not get loud like the Trilogy under boost.

So, now take a stock Marauder with just and Trilogy kit for 6k.

Compare it to a Procharger Marauder with PI 3000 Stall Converter and 4:10 gears for the same price: I will put my bet on the Procharger any day!

MikesMerc

Established Member
I'm not sure what the "seat-of-the-pants-o-meter" told you when you drove a Trilogy based car, but the difference in the high end isn't nearly what you are saying it is. The dyno sheets prove it clearly.

And let's not get on about dyno sheet irrelevance on the street...cause that is bullshit. Any competant tuner and racer knows that dyno performance (where in the curve power is produced and how much) translates directly to performance on the pavement. There are lots of variables comparing dyno performance to actual pavment performance...but power production isn't one of them.

On the high end, a centrifugal blown car will not "blow away" a roots car....not at our boost levels anyway. The trap speeds of the centrifugal versus roots Marauders prove this. A closer summation of that advantage would be that the centrifugals would "have the edge" in power production. At the boost pressures most folks are making (9.5 to 14) the centrifugal guys have an advantage, but only a slim one. Start making more that 14 psi, though, and the centrifugal guys will begin walking away.

On another point, (again, you are entitled to your own opinion) but saying that a Trilogy car feels "drag" or "load" is shocking. In fact, you are the only one that has ever said that....ever. It goes directly against the grain of what a roots blower is all about....and that is having the "big block" feeling in the low to mid range. This is at wot and part throttle.

Furthermore. The eaton M112 is fully by-passed to reduced back pressure in the conpressor. The result is almost no drag on the crank at all to spin the blower when the throttle is closed enough to produce vacuum in the intake. So whatever you "felt" must have been in your head...no disrespect meant. I have no idea how you got the feeling you did by driving the Trilogy cars...but, suffice it to say your opinion of how it feels is in the small minority. That doesn't make your opinion wrong...it just puts it into perspective.

As for you $6k comparison, it might be valid. I'd still say you'll spend more at the end of the day by buying the FIT kit plus gears and stall, but it would be close enough to say even. As for the results, I'd say it would be too close to call...though the advanges of the stall and gear would definitely give some advantage to the Procharger car.

The only thing not considered is the mannerisms of the car with such mods. I've already had a car with big gears and a big stall with a centrifugal blower. It was fast and all, but it in the end, I grew tired of the high rpm feeling at every light in normal street driving. So when I moved to the Marauder, which for me was a blend of performance and luxury, I wanted to retain as much OEM street manners as possbile. This is something customers must consider as well....and gets us right back to what Lidio posted about.

Last edited:

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
I only assume the FIT kit is this way too.

Mike, our kit does come with every item needed for the Install. We also include zip ties and new spark plugs. We have a owners manual with colored photos. It comes in a nice binder.

Again, you also have a good number of Trilogy guys that did the install themselves and paid nothing. Not a cent

Mike, out of 80 plus kits, how many Trilogy kits have been self installed?
On our fist seven kits, not one has been self installed.

Also, no one has really discussed the completeness of the FIT kit either. I can only assume its just as complete as the Trilogy kit (and comes with all the nice stuff like a super complete, color instruction manual in a nice binder, a boost gauge, etc).

Mike, if you look on my forum, there is a complete list of what comes with our kit. We do not offer a boost gauge but I will throw one in for $1200.00. Just kidding.

The FIT guys need to stress the real and concrete benefits of the FIT kit (price to performance ratio and the ability to make bigger power on the high end)

Mike, I feel our cars without a stall converter do well off the line. They do not have the same power on the bootom as a roots blower. We don't just have a strong top end. Our mid range is killer.

I think that you do have to figure the cost of the install because most Marauder owners do not Install these kits themselves.

Thanks for keeping it civil! :)

MikesMerc said:
I just do not agree with this. The price difference between the kits is $1200...period. I know the Trilogy kit has everything needed to do the install right down to the zip ties. That means that no additional money MUST be spent to get either kit installed. Installation is the users choice. Shopping for a good price on that, or doing it themselves, is the users choice.

For example, if a FIT customer that did not do thier homework spent $2000 on having the kit installed by some local yocal, would that $2000 be considered part of the FIT kit cost? Should FIT be blamed for only having limited installation centers that charge $500? Should the cost of travel and accomodations to get to a car to the recommended FIT installation center that charges $500 be added in to the cost of the FIT too?

See what I mean?

The best you can argue is that due to a simpler installation procedure, if the customer elects professional installation, the cost to do so may tend to be cheaper. That's about as far as it should be pushed. Anything more looks intentionally misleading in my book.

Again, you also have a good number of Trilogy guys that did the install themselves and paid nothing. Not a cent. The whole kit can indeed be installed with simple hand tools. So, its just the customers choice to pay more.

So, apples to apples, the price difference between the kits is a $1200 difference. That's a fact.

Also, no one has really discussed the completeness of the FIT kit either. I can only assume its just as complete as the Trilogy kit (and comes with all the nice stuff like a super complete, color instruction manual in a nice binder, a boost gauge, etc). While some of these differences might be small, they need to be considered by the customer to measure the value on a true apples to apples basis, no? The Trilogy kit is marketed as a "premium" kit that has these small bells and whistles and should not be penalized in a simple cost comparison that does not recognize these small, but nice, benefits. Apples to Apples is the only way to compare.

I agree with you 100% here. Having installed two centrifugal based kits on my own cars with my own hands in the past, I must agree that the install should be easier on the FIT kit. This is a good point.

Although I would never select a SC kit over the difference of a few hours of install (as something as serious as a SC kit shouldn't ever be thought of as a rushed project anyway), the installation time, and ease of installation is definitely something that should be considered by the customer.

Your point is quite valid.

Agreed. And I'd certainly tout that fact. The savings between the kit prices can indeed be used for additional mods that enhance the centrifugal based kit....ie stall and gears. However, its $1200 that needs to be used. But that's still enough savings to cover most of the higher stall and gears.

I respect your right to your own opinion, but consider this. Even though there is only a handful of FIT cars are out there, the times posted so far are dead nuts in line with the other centrifugal based kits with the same mods on the car. Although there are some differences among the centrifugally based kits, power delivery characteristics are defined by the centrifugal blower design itself. Accordingly its quite easy to extrapolate FIT performance trends from our current performance database on centrifugal based kits on the Marauder. Like I said, even the limited results of the FIT kit is falling right in line with what we have already seen with other centrifugal based kits.

Agreed!

I don't mean to get away from that fact either. I just like fair comparisons. Although it may seem unfair for FIT to have to face the huge momentum and (sometimes zealous) customer enthusiasm from Trilogy guys, FIT must continue to take the high road. The FIT guys need to stress the real and concrete benefits of the FIT kit (price to performance ratio and the ability to make bigger power on the high end), and just admit its weaknesses (needs help off the line with a heavy car). Trilogy has its strengths (big power down low which roxors on the street, and and an OEM fit n finish), and its weaknesses ( less top end power potential and a higher sensitivty to blower temps).

You see, the truth sets us free:D

Last edited:

MikesMerc

Established Member
maraudernkc said:
Mike, out of 80 plus kits, how many Trilogy kits have been self installed?

I have no idea...Jerry might be the better one to ask. I do know that in the Motor City crew, of the 5 Trilogy cars here, 3 were self installed. I think you'd be surprised to find out just how many actually have been. It could be as high as 20 or 30%..maybe higher. Remember, Jerry has sold more kits to non MM.net members than members, so what you read there is not applicable to the entire customer base.

On our fist seven kits, not one has been self installed.

Given the alleged simplicity of the FIT install, I'm actually surprised to hear there is no self installs done yet. With a 5 to 6 hour install I'm shocked that no one has just done it yet. Hopefully someone will try it.

Mike, I feel our cars without a stall converter do well off the line
They do not have the same power on the bootom as a roots blower.

This is really the heart of the matter and why I chose the roots for my particular application (maxmized power production in the low and mid range for street duty). This is also why I've said that customers need to decide what they want from a SC kit before buying.

We don't just have a strong top end. Our mid range is killer.

As is the roots based kit. Dyno sheets show similar power production in the mid range accross all kits.

I think that you do have to figure the cost of the install because most Marauder owners do not Install these kits themselves.

Like I said, you can elude to possible savings there, but they are not hard and fast savings that everyone can apply.

Thanks for keeping it civil! :)

Wouldn't have it any other way:)

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
tmac1337 said:
What attack? It seems to me we have been more on the receiving end for 2 years no matter what charger was owned.

Go after a Vortech? Find some who will come on the boards. I was told that over 25 Vortech kits were sold yet am hard pressed to find more than 3 who will represent on MM.net. The only one I have seen here is the first owner of the air to air. Whose fault is it if they do not represent themselves and get left out of the debating. They are all welcome.

What is the price break down? The Pros and Cons of Vortech, Nitrous, Turbos.... Perhaps you may attract them. Beside, I know of at least two other Vortech cars trolling around here

tmac1337 said:
The big question:

How do you guys think your cars will fare already in motion up against a Procharger car?

The Defyant Marauder holds up rather well when :poke: :-D

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
MikesMerc said:
I'm not sure what the "seat-of-the-pants-o-meter" told you when you drove a Trilogy based car, but the difference in the high end isn't nearly what you are saying it is.

I felt a big difference. I still have my offer open to let any Trilogy owner step out of their car and take mine for ride. That is the only way to be able to describe the feel of driving both kits.

On the high end, a centrifugal blown car will not "blow away" a roots car

I disagree again. I would not use the term "blow away" though, faster yes.

On another point, (again, you are entitled to your own opinion) but saying that a Trilogy car feels "drag" or "load" is shocking.

I do not know how to describe it any other way other than by calling it "drag". And again I describe it as thus because I have been driving a Procharger. When behind the wheel of the Trilogy, the difference was "shocking" to me. At highway speeds when the gas was applied I could hear the blower come to life but the car would not respond. In all honesty that car had the supplied stock tune. That car has since been custom tune and the responsiveness has increased considerably.

So whatever you "felt" must have been in your head...no disrespect meant.

Well, that owner is a good friend of mine and we have cross driven and discussed our cars more than a few times now, and it is not in my head. Regardless both cars kick ass!

As for you $6k comparison, it might be valid. I'd still say you'll spend more at the end of the day by buying the FIT kit plus gears and stall, but it would be close enough to say even.

A customer could. But if he did not buy gears and a converter I still believe that a stock car with just the Procharger would be in the same ball park. For the same price buying those mods, you can have your cake and eat it too!

The only thing not considered is the mannerisms of the car with such mods.

Come on Mike, my car has just about every mod on the Marauder market and guess what, it's street manner's are excellent. In stock form this car sucks the big one! The only reason I bought it was because I knew I could and would mod it. In the beggining my friends laughed at me and called my car a dog! It was. Now they get in it and their jaws drop. And the driveability has only improved.

It acts just like it should have from the factory. A super fast luxury car. The dual mode mufflers I installed were done for this very purpose. I do not buy into this at all and anyone can drive my car for themselves. As many times as I have offered, my phone has not rung except for local guys without a blower in the area or my buddy with a Trilogy who was my friend first. Why is that?

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
supercharger

Tmac: "As many times as I have offered, my phone has not rung "

I don't think its the kit, i think it's your personality

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
BigMerc said:
Tmac: "As many times as I have offered, my phone has not rung "

I don't think its the kit, i think it's your personality

Well gee, I guess it must be my personality as well. :poke: I too have offered ANY TRIOLOGY Marauder owner an offer to take many car for a ride to see the difference. No takers other than the mechanic who installed it. :shrug: My Opinion, once you feel the difference....stoplight or rolling, well, I rather not go there.....it would just escalate the same ol same. Bottom line, step up to the plate and take one of these cars for a ride. Then you will have a factually based argument...Not just looking at paper, dyno sheets or making unrealistic statements on what a car can and cannot achieve with a power adder. Any power adder. :rockon:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
maraudernkc said:
Mike, our kit does come with every item needed for the Install. We also include zip ties and new spark plugs. We have a owners manual with colored photos. It comes in a nice binder.

:)
Greg, I hope I'm not getting in the middle of some debate here, because if I am, I'm not aware of it due to the fact that I haven't read most of this thread. I just want to point out that if you haven't ever looked at the Trilogy installation manual, then you really ought to. That thing has color pics and sketched diagrams on almost every one of it's 140 pages! I'm one of the Trilogy customers who performed the installation myself. I had never installed a supercharger before on any car, and before I took a look at that Trilogy installation manual, I never thought that I would do anything like that myself. Even though I have worked on cars for years, I've never had any kind of formal schooling for that, nor have I ever been a professional automotive mechanic.

But once I was sent a PDF file via e-mail of the Trilogy manual, and I took a look at it, I said to myself "I can do this". And I did. They even tag and number all the parts in the Trilogy kit, and give you a parts list with numbers and pictures of every single part in the beginning pages of the manual. And in each step of the installation, they show you a pic of the part, and list it's tagged part # so there's no confusion nor guess work.

I'm not speaking negatively about your installation manual, because I've never even seen it. But what I do know is what a detailed and well thought out manual that Trilogy one is. I've used automotive repair manuals for years now, and I've never seen any as specific and detailed as the Trilogy manual is. There's nothing generic, nor universal about anything in it.

Last edited:

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
Billy, our manual is only eight pages. It does not need to be anymore than that because our kit is easy to install. I have heard that Trilogy does have a great Intallation manual and am not debating that fact. Billy, are you a aircraft mechanic? If you are a aircraft mechanic, I would think that this would make it much easier for someone like you to install a Trilogy kit. Our kit is easy to Install but if I had the extra $500.00 I would pay to have it done. I can do a kit in 6 Hours but for someone doing it for the first time would take much longer.

Oh by the way, how are you enjoying your vacation?

Turbo Ernie said hello! :bash:

BillyGman said:
Greg, I hope I'm not getting in the middle of some debate here, because if I am, I'm not aware of it due to the fact that I haven't read most of this thread. I just want to point out that if you haven't ever looked at the Trilogy installation manual, then you really ought to. That thing has color pics and sketched diagrams on almost every one of it's 140 pages! I'm one of the Trilogy customers who performed the installation myself. I had never installed a supercharger before on any car, and before I took a look at that Trilogy installation manual, I never thought that I would do anything like that myself. Even though I have worked on cars for years, I've never had any kind of formal schooling for that, nor have I ever been a professional automotive mechanic.

But once I was sent a PDF file via e-mail of the Trilogy manual, and I took a look at it, I said to myself "I can do this". And I did. They even tag and number all the parts in the Trilogy kit, and give you a parts list with numbers and pictures of every single part in the beginning pages of the manual. And in each step of the installation, they show you a pic of the part, and list it's tagged part # so there's no confusion nor guess work.

I'm not speaking negatively about your installation manual, because I've never even seen it. But what I do know is what a detailed and well thought out manual that Trilogy one is. I've used automotive repair manuals for years now, and I've never seen any as specific and detailed as the Trilogy manual is. There's nothing generic, nor universal about anything in it.

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
BillyGman said:
That thing has color pics and sketched diagrams on almost every one of it's 140 pages!

I have seen the Trilogy kit in it's boxes. There are a lot more parts than a Procharger kit. A lot of these parts are for the water cooler and the fact that the kit is so intrusive to the engine. Once in, try removing it.

That is why there is a necessity to have such a long and extensive manual. And it is a excellent manual, no debating that. But did not Ford pay for and assist in the development of this kit in the beggining? Are not almost all of these detailed pics from ford? Did Ford leave JB with the project when they decided the Marauder would not sell well?

The Procharger blower can be taken off at any time to return to stock, or upgraded. I would imagine the whole kit would come off in less time than it takes to install it.

I'm one of the Trilogy customers who performed the installation myself. Even though I have worked on cars for years.

Years of experience would enable a person to install a kit. Most people never do any real work on their cars.

Billy, how is your vacation from MM.net?

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
maraudernkc said:
Billy, our manual is only eight pages. It does not need to be anymore than that because our kit is easy to install.

Easy to install in just a few hours. And look at the HP and TQ gains per page of the Procharger manual.

My car: 462 RWHP 420 RWTQ

8 Page instruction Manual.

That's 57.75 RWHP per page, 52.5 RWTQ per page.

Trilogy: 385 RWHP, 360 RWTQ

140 Page Instruction Manual

That's 2.75 RWHP per page, 2.57 RWTQ per page.

:shrug: I like the Procharger Manual much better!

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
maraudernkc said:
Billy, our manual is only eight pages. It does not need to be anymore than that because our kit is easy to install. I have heard that Trilogy does have a great Intallation manual and am not debating that fact. Billy, are you a aircraft mechanic? If you are a aircraft mechanic, I would think that this would make it much easier for someone like you to install a Trilogy kit. Our kit is easy to Install but if I had the extra $500.00 I would pay to have it done. I can do a kit in 6 Hours but for someone doing it for the first time would take much longer.

Oh by the way, how are you enjoying your vacation?

Turbo Ernie said hello! :bash:
LOL.....Well, something tells me that you've taken my post the wrong way since you've included those digs. No biggie though. Logan told me that my suspension was just for the weekend, and I'll be back there today. Someone else who's a member here took part in that also, but for whatever reason, Logan decided to suspend me, and not the other person involved. Someone must have reported my post, and not the other person's, and for some reason Logan feels some kind of obligation to act when someone reports a post that they feel is bad. I know that, because Logan has told me that before. Oh well. What are you gonna do? Atleast he only suspended me for two days. He usually does that for one week with the other people he's suspended.

BTW, I don't have anything against Turbo Ernie, and he isn't that other member who I was refering to either. Me and Ernie made peace as far as I know in that thread well before that other member started a little flame-fest with me, and me and that other member also made peace, and that was all well before Logan stepped in and took action. So I didn't feel that any action was really required. I don't see why members aren't even allowed to work things out between themselves on that board, but I'm not the board owner either. I guess I don't have to tell you about that though Greg, since you've had your posts and threads deleted from that board too even after you became a vendor there. :poke:

Okay, now that you heard me reply on what you obvioiusly wanted me to reply about, let's get back on topic. As far as my occupation, yes, I'm an aircraft mechanic. But I work on helicopters. And my work is specified and pretty much limited to the transmission gearbox housing of the helicopters we build. And I don't even install the gears, nor anything inside the transmissions. I merely install the hardware that goes on the outside of the gearboxes (ie. studs, threaded inserts, lockrings, liners, and bushings). In fact, there are very few parts thatI work on that even get bearings installed. so my occupation really didn't really help me a whole lot when working on a supercharger installation, nor much of anything else automotive. My past experience fixing my own cars as well as a few cars of some buddies and girlfriends of mine helped more. So I am by no means as well versed nor knowledgeable about working on cars as a professional and formally educated automotive mechanic is. I work on vehicles with blades that fly in the air. Big difference. Maybe I'll just bow out of this thread, because I didn't want my input to be viewed as some type of competition for your procharger kit, and I think that it has been. Even though this thread was originally about the TRILOGY kit.

Last edited:

maraudernkc

Procharger Kit #0
Established Member
Billy, why would you bow out? We are just shooting the shit, talking cars.

I am glad to hear you only got the Weekend and I did think it was good that you asked Ernie those questions and got some of that information out on the table. I am curious to see how is car runs after the tuning is done. That kit comes with no instructions.

BillyGman said:
LOL.....Well, something tells me that you've taken my post the wrong way since you've included those digs. No biggie though. Logan told me that my suspension was just for the weekend, and I'll be back there today. Someone else who's a member here took part in that also, but for whatever reason, Logan decided to suspend me, and not the other person involved. Someone must have reported my post, and not the other person's, and for some reason Logan feels some kind of obligation to act when someone reports a post that they feel is bad. I know that, because Logan has told me that before. Oh well. What are you gonna do? Atleast he only suspended me for two days. He usually does that for one week with the other people he's suspended.

BTW, I don't have anything against Turbo Ernie, and he isn't that other member who I was refering to either. Me and Ernie made peace as far as I know in that thread well before that other member started a little flame-fest with me, and me and that other member also made peace, and that was all well before Logan stepped in and took action. So I didn't feel that any action was really required. I don't see why members aren't even allowed to work things out between themselves on that board, but I'm not the board owner either. I guess I don't have to tell you about that though Greg, since you've had your posts and threads deleted from that board too even after you became a vendor there. :poke:

Okay, now that you heard me reply on what you obvioiusly wanted me to reply about, let's get back on topic. As far as my occupation, yes, I'm an aircraft mechanic. But I work on helicopters. And my work is specified and pretty much limited to the transmission gearbox housing of the helicopters we build. And I don't even install the gears, nor anything inside the transmissions. I merely install the hardware that goes on the outside of the gearboxes (ie. studs, threaded inserts, lockrings, liners, and bushings). In fact, there are very few parts thatI work on that even get bearings installed. so my occupation really didn't really help me a whole lot when working on a supercharger installation, nor much of anything else automotive. My past experience fixing my own cars as well as a few cars of some buddies and girlfriends of mine helped more. So I am by no means as well versed nor knowledgeable about working on cars as a professional and formally educated automotive mechanic is. I work on vehicles with blades that fly in the air. Big difference. Maybe I'll just bow out of this thread, because I didn't want my input to be viewed as some type of competition for your procharger kit, and I think that it has been. Even though this thread was originally about the TRILOGY kit.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
BillyGman said:
Logan told me that my suspension was just for the weekend, and I'll be back there today. Someone else who's a member here took part in that also, but for whatever reason, Logan decided to suspend me, and not the other person involved.

When are people going to stop putting up with this BS by a computer dork?

Guys are so worried about getting booted off they kiss Lord Flatulence's ass! He can't keep you off his board. Do a little research. I go back over there to read but I will never contribute to his board again ever. I know some of you will like that fact.

Logan is a worm. He does not even own a Marauder anymore. He get's at least $7800.00 per year from MM.net vendor dues. He runs a Mercury cougar site as well. Has his "tire rack" link prominent on the first page of that site to to rake in the bucks as well. He makes a lot more than $7800.00. More like $15,000.00 when it is all said and done.

How many free vendor parts did he get while he had a Marauder?

This site has a Marauder section, but is open to all other Ford cars as well and will be around for years.

When the second hand interest of the Marauder lessens so that noone is buying vendor parts anymore, vendors will cease paying dues, and Lord Flatulence will pull the plug just like that when his money ceases to roll in. That day is not far off in terms of cash made.

Logan is just a big of money parasite as his worst vendor.

bigslim

Established Member
I can't believe you guys are back to this "mine is better than yours" crap. Please, everyone "LET IT GO". They are all good kits. It is up to the buyer on what they want. One has more bottom end power. One has more higher end power. "THEY BOTH HAVE POWER"! So be it. Move on with your lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread