Trijicon sights all have Bible verses on them

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
1e2qm1.jpg

John 8:12
When Jesus spoke again to the people, He said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
zvu5x3.jpg

2 Corinthians 4:6
For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
wml7pz.jpg

2 Peter 1:19
And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

All quotes from NIV translation. Original thread here.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
+1 I'm not a subscriber to Christ but those are great quotes.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Quoting any Bible other than the KJV seems to make the verses lose some of their strength.

John 8:12 (King James Version)

12Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

2 Corinthians 4:6 (King James Version)

6For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 1:19-21 (King James Version)

19We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Davemcc

Established Member
Trijicon looks like it's a private company. They can build their product any way they please. If the gov't has a problem with the product's casting #'s or identification markers, it can source the product from another supplier. I would hope that any replacement would be of comparable quality and cost. Yet it would seem silly to make that the make or break factor in a military contract.

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
very nice, i always liked rail sights over the ACOG on the rifiles, when i was in. but then again i always used my 145 on my M240 but this is cool. Great Job Trijicon

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
I watched that video on Yahoo!... It's pretty cool, I aint boutta lie. Everyone is bitching about it though lol

Users who are viewing this thread