TRBOVNM's Hellion Comp O by ZAXJAX

wheelhopper

Established Member
Nice job Zax. I can't keep up with all those numbers and abreviations. All I know is I want some of that aerospace stuff just to say I have it on my car.

Trbovnm, you got some tiny brakes on that show car.

TRBO VNM

yup, it turned out amazing. I was just hoping for a nice detail and pray the scrathes came out, but it is above and beyond that. :beer:

J, can you email me the pics? they look great and not sure I can take the same quality. lol

[email protected]

Last edited:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
The car looks great I'm so very impressed with your attention to detail. For the amount of money I spent having my motor rebuilt I'm sure you would have done a much better job! If only I were closer :(

TRBO VNM

The car looks great I'm so very impressed with your attention to detail. For the amount of money I spent having my motor rebuilt I'm sure you would have done a much better job! If only I were closer :(

not sure if you were talking to me or zax, but it could probably be directed at both. lol

BTW, shocked nobody said anything yet or caught it. in one engine bay shot there is no upper intake. hard to tell since it was all black and I used black duct tape to cover the opening in the sullivan lower. I had to get the upper powdercoated again(don't ask, long story and not happy with some vendors and what I had to go through). so I will get that and the reg. bracket back any day now and I have all chrome bolts/washers for the intake setup.

Last edited:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
not sure if you were talking to me or zax, but it could probably be directed at both. lol

BTW, shocked nobody said anything yet or caught it. in one engine bay shot there is no upper intake. hard to tell since it was all black and I used black duct tape to cover the opening in the sullivan lower. I had to get the upper powdercoated again(don't ask, long story and not happy with some vendors and what I had to go through). so I will get that and the reg. bracket back any day now and I have all chrome bolts/washers for the intake setup.

Oh the detailing work is superb but I was referring to the build.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Thanks everyone!

Thanks Jason for the opportunity to showcase my work and showcase your awesome ride!

Dale - Clean your car, if it's not running at least keep it clean so it looks fast.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
very nice work jason, you inspired me to get a PC so i could keep all my cars looking as good as the Cobra did after you did mine last year. TOP NOTCH WORK!

Users who are viewing this thread