Traveling to Cape Cod/Boston Area

gmtech

Grease Monkey
Established Member
Taking a vacation up north next week and was wondering if anybody had any input on places to see/eat/visit. First time up in that area and can't wait! We have a few places already planned out but will have some downtime for sure. Gonna be just north of Boston for half the trip and in Hyannis the remainder of the time. Any places that are a must see??

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Pauls Pizza in the Falmouth Heights. Get the chourizo pizza! I could eat their pizza every night

Haha I know that place. I get the Greek salad with grilled chicken and the lady always gives me three huge breasts.

Edit. I was thinking of Stevie's pizza in downtown falmouth. I'll have to try pauls.

Last edited:

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
Boston is A great clean city.I just left!the Quincy market was great,Fenway stadium & don't forget to stop by"Factory 5 racing"&see Dave! If you have time Nantucket island is also a good time!

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
the green dragon tavern!!! look it up and you will see why. 24th we are doing a bbq/beer brewing if you are around you are more than welcome to come kick it.

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
The Freedom Trail is a cool thing to do in Boston, also take one of those duck tours (amphibious vehicle) the museum of science is awesome too, get some yummy italian food in the north end...

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Back Bay bars and Quincy Market for the city. One cool thing I did was rent a car and visit Salem, Lexington, and Concord. You can see them all in an afternoon.

I know it's a little touristy, but the Bull and Finch is actually a good place for a pint.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread