Trans fluid?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I have pennzoil synchromesh in now, but just bought 4qts of royal purple syncromesh. We'll see how that goes. I didn't notice much difference from oem to the pennzoil synchromesh.

gamebred26

Established Member
ok post up what you think of the RP vs Penn. I will rock that next go around. You fill from inside the car ? Under shifter? easy as shit.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
ok post up what you think of the RP vs Penn. I will rock that next go around. You fill from inside the car ? Under shifter? easy as shit.

Will do. Car is still in storage, but weather looks awsome for next week. I filled from under the car, which isn't hard either. I figured I'd have to be under the car anyways to drain the old stuff out.

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
I read and read and read about this topic a few weeks ago and finally said screw it and did Mobil1 ATF. Trans is quieter and shifts just like it did before with the factory fill (36k on car).

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
I'm getting some RP soon placing an order with Summit... Got a $20 off coupon.:banana: RP Synchromax ain't cheap!:eek:

SVTDice

Established Member
Amsoil ATF Is going in mine whenever I get around too it. I've heard great things about it. By the way is it 4.1 Qt's or is it 4.0? Would it make a difference?

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
Got my trans oil changed the other day... I only purchased 4qt. While pumping the last one it started to come out of the plug... 4 should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread