Trading the SRT10 in on a Terminator

UtOhCop

Established Member
Red 03 Vert. Going to close the deal on monday. Who has the Whipple swap kit at a good price? :-D

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I've thought about doing the reverse :)

I don't have the need for a truck though. Good luck with the whipple. What are you other plans for mods?

UtOhCop

Established Member
SQ Stang said:
I thought you loved that truck and all SRT-10's...what made you suddenly change your mind? :shrug:

I do love the truck. I love everything about it except the price for mods and the 9mpg.

UtOhCop

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
What did you get on the trade? I have a feeling you did good.

The subaru dealership offered me 35K so i imagine i will get around the same from the ford dealership. Car is perfect and only has 5680 miles

MIKEC501

Established Member
i just did the same thing but i got rid of my 04 sonic blue lightning and got a 03 white cobra and love the change except the only thing i miss is the automatic in stop and go traffic.and the color of the truck.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
UtOhCop said:
Red 03 Vert. Going to close the deal on monday. Who has the Whipple swap kit at a good price? :-D
Let me give you some friendly advice or offer a suggestion, go twin turbo or big single turbo!
If I could do it all over again thats how I'd do it, I was hit with the mod bug, every new thing that came out plus my grand vision. Expensive but very fun!

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
DaleM said:
Let me give you some friendly advice or offer a suggestion, go twin turbo or big single turbo!
If I could do it all over again thats how I'd do it, I was hit with the mod bug, every new thing that came out plus my grand vision. Expensive but very fun!

+1 on the turbo.

Everyone I know says that it's a completely different car. I heard this from the guy whom I bought my KB Cobra off of who now has a Twin T61 Cobra. :uh oh:

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
UtOhCop said:
I do love the truck. I love everything about it except the price for mods and the 9mpg.

I dont' know to much about Cobras and all, but I'm pretty sure their MPG is not all that good as well :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread